HD5 Firmware Update August 11th, 2022

20220811 Firmware Version
    5.0.759 Buzz 5 App Version

PLEASE NOTE YOU CANNOT REVERT BACK

PLEASE NOTE IT WILL TAKE UP TO 20 MINUTES TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL + REBOOT

20220811 Firmware Changes:

- Fixed a crash when using Ethernet and opening YouTube/Prime apps
    - Improved Wifi/BT
    - Added New Lock Location Feature to Buzz Utilities/Weather Settings for VPN Users
    - Added New Color Button Programming options for Live TV, VOD, TV Series, Server Settings, PVR to Smart Remote App
    - Added Color Button Programming options to Buzz Utilities
    - Updated YouTube App
    - Fixed and Updated TeamViewer Quick Support

5.0.759 Buzz 5 App Version Changes:

- Fixed App Fav Icons disappearing after apps update
    - Fixed Decoder Initialization Bug on Live TV, when switching from VOD
    - Renamed Secondary Player to Primary Player in Configuration Menu
    - Renamed Default Player to Backup Player in Configuration Menu
    - Multiple Bug + Crash Fixes
    - Multiple MAC + XC Login + M3U Server Bug Fixes
    - Optimized and Improved Recording Functions + Features
    - Fixed bugs when adding VOD/TV Series Favorites from Search
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

c/p
    HD5 Firmware + Buzz 5 App Update
    October 12th, 2022

20221011 Firmware Version
    5.0.775 Buzz 5 App Version

PLEASE NOTE YOU CANNOT REVERT BACK
    PLEASE NOTE IT WILL TAKE UP TO 20 MINUTES TO DOWNLOAD + INSTALL + REBOOT

V20221011
    Firmware Changes:

- Added Power Key Definition back with Suspend + Shutdown + Reboot
    - Added ON/OFF Switch for Virtual CEC that turns off the box when the TV Turns off. For users without CEC TVs
    - Fixed BT-400 Disconnecting and Red Light appearing

Version 5.0.775 BUZZ 5 APP Changes:
    - Fixed a Catch-Up Crash
    - Fixed a bug in XML EPG with cache on Internal Storage
    - Fixed Live TV would continue playing in launcher on Android 11 in rare cases
    - Fixed Closed Captioning not working on HLS Streams in Live TV
    - Fixed a bug with certain streams on Live + VOD not working when using 5.1 Audio
    - Fixed a bug with Backup Player not automatically playing the next episode in TV Shows.
    - Fixed a crash if enter very long channel number when trying to search channel by number
    - Fixed an internal crash when loading tv series on some streaming lines servers when season or episodes don't have names
    - Fixed an internal crash on MAC Servers when seasons in tv shows don't have names
    - Fixed an internal crash on MAC Servers if server sends movie ratings (imdb) in a wrong format
    - Fixed an internal crash on MAC Servers if server doesn't send channel list.

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK BELOW
    THANKS
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

i have problem after the update my remote sucks now click to go up nope down it works for few stop then up will do same works at 40 % now oh and i just try new batteries still same just did update yesterday update i turned it off unplugged it from power let it sit for few mins and turned it back on now all is working that was weird
    Last edited by Marley; 10-24-2022 at 04:49 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    i have problem after the update my remote sucks now click to go up nope down it works for few stop then up will do same works at 40 % now oh and i just try new batteries still same just did update yesterday update i turned it off unplugged it from power let it sit for few mins and turned it back on now all is working that was weird
    needed that reboot
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

today it said update took so that weird it took few days says that but all is good now thats what counts and it did reboot by it shelf after the update just needed cold reboot i guess for me
    Last edited by Marley; 10-26-2022 at 05:10 AM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    today it said update took so that weird it took few days says that but all is good now thats what counts and it did reboot by it shelf after the update just needed cold reboot i guess for me
    I will get that message come in late as well. I can check my version and then hours later I get the onscreen message that there was an update, but the version is the same as what I already had. So tells me that message is late
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa