Cinderella was 75 years old.
After a fulfilling life with the now departed Prince, she happily sat In her rocking chair watching the world go by with her cat, Alan.
One afternoon, out of nowhere, appeared her Fairy Godmother.
Cinderella said, "Fairy Godmother, what are you doing here after all these years?"
The Fairy Godmother replied, "Well Cinderella, since you have lived a good wholesome life since we last met, I have decided to grant you three more wishes. Is there anything for which your heart still yearns?"
Cinderella was overjoyed. "I wish I was extremely wealthy", she said.
Instantly, her rocking chair turned into solid gold. Alan, her cat,jumped off her lap and ran to the edge of the porch quivering with Fear.
"Oh, thank you Fairy Godmother," said Cinderella.
"Is there anything else you might wish for", asked the Fairy
Godmother.
Cinderella looked down at her frail body, and said, "I wish I was young, and full of the beauty I once had."
At once, her wish was granted.
Cinderella felt feelings inside her that she had not felt for years.
The Fairy Godmother said, "You have one wish remaining, what shall You have?"Cinderella looked at her frightened cat in the corner and said, "I Wish you would turn Alan, my old cat, into a handsome young man."
Magically, Alan suddenly underwent a change, and then before them stood a young man with the looks and body that no other man could match.
The Fairy Godmother again spoke, "
Congratulations
Cinderella. Enjoy Your new life," and with that she was gone.
For a few eerie moments, Cinderella and Alan looked into each other's eyes.
Cinderella sat breathless, gazing at the most stunningly perfect man She had ever seen.
Then Alan walked over to Cinderella and held her close in his
Muscular arms.
He leant in close to her ear and whispered in a warm breath.......
"I bet you regret having my n.u.ts chopped off now, don't you