Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Solar storm will hit Earth on Wednesday (Aug. 3)

High-speed solar winds from a "hole" in the sun's atmosphere are set to hit Earth's magnetic field on Wednesday (Aug 3.), triggering a minor G-1 geomagnetic storm.

The storm produced by this debris will be weak. As a G1 geomagnetic storm, it has the potential to cause minor fluctuations in power grids and impact some satellite functions — including those for mobile devices and GPS systems.

It will also bring the aurora as far south as Michigan and Maine.

end c/p

Code:
    https://www.space.com/sun-hole-produce-solar-storm-august-2022?utm_campaign=socialflow
    Code:
    https://spaceweather.com/
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I am seeing that this could be a simple matter of 'click bait' , as this level of solar storms happen all the time, so they say

Sure wakes a guy up thou knowing this could one day be serious and we can not do jack about it.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I was outside working today and not even 2 minutes outside and felt like im super thirsty
    I drank so much water today and did not even feel like going to bathroom.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    How about now ?

- Frank Zappa

- Frank Zappa

This one

- Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post

Are your back teeth floating yet ??

- Frank Zappa

taking shower like a crazy for an hour with super cold water
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    This one

yes that helps a lot

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    This one

That's me after a few beer. Once I start there is no stopping.
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast