Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Northern Lights Show

I am here in Canada and was out on the lonely dark highway early this Saturday morning (between hours of 2:30 am to 5:00 am).
    The Northern Lights were out and covered most of the northern sky. They weren't dancing as they do sometimes.
    There were no colors either, as we see most of the time , just the white light glow this time.
    Covered all the north sky at same time, for most of the show that I witnessed.
    The Lights spread out such an area that if there were colors it would have been a show like no other show.

And I found out why the Lights were out last night.
    Of course it has to do with the Sun and there are other factors involved.

-c/p-
    'On December 14, 2023, the sun unleashed an X-class solar flare, the most powerful since 2017, which was captured on video by NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory spacecraft. The sunspot region in the northwest is decaying slightly, possibly starting to lose some magnetic complexity, and there are ten sunspot regions on the disc, of which a region in the southeast has grown recently, but is not significantly magnetically complex. Solar activity is expected to be moderate to high, with the ongoing likelihood of Moderate class (R1-R2) flares and a chance of further isolated Strong class (R3) flares from the complex sunspot region in the northwest. The risk of Earth-directed CMEs (Coronal Mass Ejections) is likely to be limited due to the faint nature of the CME'.
    -end c/p-

Other factors that may be in play are our Earth itself and some shifting of the Poles.

Seems our North and South Pole positions have been moving around (not reversal, just moving) and has weakened our defense.

These recent Solar Flares are not the largest recorded but are considered more worth noting because of our weaker defense, which is also why the 'Northern Lights' were quite active last night.

-c/p-
    'Earth’s magnetic field extends from the Earth’s interior out into space, surrounding our planet like an invisible force field , protecting life from harmful solar radiation by deflecting away charged particles from the sun. But this field is continuously changing. Indeed, our planet’s history includes numerous global magnetic reversals, where north and south magnetic poles swap places'.
    -end c/p-

This is called a reversal and last happened 780,000 years ago.
    It's over-due , according to some scientists.

Can't blame humans for this.... 'Climate Change' believers got nothing on that
    BTW, isn't it mostly these corporations that are pushing 'Go Green' agenda on the world ? They are the ones lobbing the whole thing and etc, etc.
    Funny thing is that it's the corps and always has been the corps that are the criminals. The word 'Obsulesance' is a good place to start.
    But i degrees

And I also read that the Sun was due for a flip too, but flipping the Sun is a bit different
    Interesting reading, but you'd have to research it

Here's a decent website for lots of Solar info. It's confusing until you get to know it.
    It's a gooder

Solar Ham website
    Code:
    https://solarham.net/
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-17-2023 at 05:20 PM.
    I must not forget, we must not forget, that we are human beings.
    - Ren

Indeed sun is due to flip very soon
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

There is something called "sleep". I may be on the road at 5am but, darn it, not at 3am!
    "Glass Half Full Always"

I was out on the lonely dark highway (again) early this Monday morning (between hours of 2:00 am to 3:00 am this time)
    The Northern Lights were out again and covered most of the northern sky. This time there were waves of light flowing from the far reaches of the Lights. It was like seeing the Solar Flares as they were travelling like waves. It was awesome to see. Made a person feel like they are looking out into the Galaxy at some of it's wonders, which I was really. Humbling and exciting at same time.

The Lights were already lite up when I first got out there on the dark highway. They went out about 2:45 am
    - Ren

I was out on the lonely dark highway (again) early Wednesday morning (between hours of 3:00 am to 3:30 am this time)

The sky was black. It was really black. Seemed to be overcast heavy. So heavy it was like a smothering blanket from above.

Driving towards my home town I could see the light glow of the few different cities in the area. Usually on a clear night I can see light glow from as far away as maybe 40 km
    But this time it was different. Not only could I see light glow from these different cities and towns as I drove along, it was even far away yard or barn yard lights too that shone this glow. Never could I see that before , even on other lonely dark nights on the highway.
    The dark heavy overcast seemed to produce a large glow spread over areas where ever there was a light source. It was spooky thing to see., and being how dark it was and never saw anything like this before..... spooky !
    The sky had that smothering effect I mentioned, which added to the spookiness of it all.
    I can not properly explain at just how spooky it was.

I think Bill Gates has something to do with this !

Last edited by crazed 9.6; 12-20-2023 at 08:14 PM.
    - Ren

Bill Gates is The Debil!!
    "Glass Half Full Always"

so ... I was out on the lonely dark highway (again) early Monday morning/Christmas morning (between hours of 1:00 am to 2:30 am this time)

Heading south I could every so often see a flcker of light thru my rear view mirror. It caught my attention because the light seemed to move slightly in a roller coaster sort of way, while all the time making it's way across the northern sky.
    I stopped the car at first safe place to get a better look at this 'phenomenon'.
    Getting a better look , it was as I had seen. The light rolled up and down while always moving forward. There was also a faint red light at the front of this, which moved along with the roller coaster of light..
    The night was quite too, very quite, I thought I could hear a faint sound of bells.
    I turned the car off and listened for awhile longer and yes it was bells I was sure of it.
    The lighted object had moved away from me and almost out of sight. The bells I had heard also seemed to have faded away.

mmmmmm.... very interesting to be sure.
    - Ren

Bells, OMG........I think I'm gonna drop the "Friends" rerun ban as the sleigh was flying through the air carpet bombing the world!!
    "Glass Half Full Always"