Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    okay, I am on it
    Looks like the MAC was entered in the wrong format, but give me a minute or two and i will check it.

Thnx for looking out for my freind guys
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

It seems that your renewal has not yet been processed.

I did get the Blockchain ID you sent me but it is either incorrect or typo ???

Please check that. And the Route password you showed us was incorrect. It had only 11 digits and needs to be 12
    I checked that and sent you the correct one with the 12 digits.

So check that Blockchain ID and ensure it is correct.

I will be heading out to work for the next 12 hours or so, but you can send the info to Ryu and he can also help with this.\
    Send RYU your email address and that correct password and the Blockchain ID

Ryu can help in much the same way I can
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-02-2022 at 01:41 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

and also send Ryu the server URL.

It is a Rocket URL and not a iptv66 URL as we are in the iptv66 subforum here.... but it is a Rocket, so do not confuse that

I am off to work now guys , sorry about my departure, but Ryu can help
    - Frank Zappa

im here bud
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    im here bud
    this morning barmor tried adding a MAC to his Rocket and the system gave him an error.
    One reason for the error is that the MAC was not in correct form. It was not prefixed with 00:1a:79

BUT that turns out is not the actual problem.
    The order was not processed, and checking it here again this evening it still has not been. The Rocket is at 0 days.
    The Blockchain ID does not show on that blockchain system either, ... unless it was a typo which I received from barmor this morning ?

PM sent this morning, but no reply seen
    That's all I know to this point.
    - Frank Zappa

same here have not heard anything from OP.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    same here have not heard anything from OP.
    yea, that is not abnormal thou ... Barmor prolly is only online at a certain time of day.

thnx Ryu
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12