Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

recieved new sub but will not wotk Transaction ID xxxxxxxx

Hi i just yesterday renewed my donation Transaction ID xxxxxxxxx My last years password is xxxxxxxxx was working last night but today it tells me my sub was ended. I changed my pasword to xxxxxxxxx and still not working. Please let me know what i can do. Thank You Barry
    Last edited by Ryu; 07-31-2022 at 10:27 PM. Reason: removed personal info

Quote Originally Posted by barmor81 View Post
    Hi i just yesterday renewed my donation Transaction ID xxxxxxxxxxx My last years password is xxxxxxxxxxxxx was working last night but today it tells me my sub was ended. I changed my pasword to xxxxxxxx and still not working. Please let me know what i can do. Thank You Barry
    You need to stop posting that kind of info publicly.

what box are you using? what setup or app are you using? did you attach your Mac address? is your portal same on provider site and in box/app you are using? set country lock to all? perform a reset on provider site.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    dreamlink 1 plus DOL2 would not let me put my mac address in Ive now changed my password back to the on i was using when i renewed

TV Addicted
    Hi Ive just renewed my rocket yesterday payed in Bit coin machine got my recipt was working sat morning but when i got home did the normal set up and t said mine blocked or has been expred contact your service provider.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Hi Ive just renewed my rocket yesterday payed in Bit coin machine got my recipt was working sat morning but when i got home did the normal set up and t said mine blocked or has been expred contact your service provider.
    Log onto your code at the iptv66 website and ensure the iptv Portal URL matches what you have shown in your receiver's setup
    It will start with either s1 or s2

Also check the MAC to ensure it matches too.

These things Ryu has already mentioned, so please let us know the status of the points Ryu has mentioned.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Hi it would not let me add the max

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Hi it would not let me add the max
    does it say the MAC already in use ?

If that is the case then you would need to take picture of the Dreamlink's MAC and send that into iptv66
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...Rocket-or-NFPS

Or send to me along with your email and iptv66 credentials.

You could also leave the MAC un-attached and click on the 'Credentials' box in the DOL setup. Add username/password in there and along with the server URL portal added in that setup... you can connect that way, in other words, no need to attach the MAC
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 08-01-2022 at 03:18 PM.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    QUIT Posting Your Personal Info on a Open Forummmmmm...!!!

Click on crazed 9.6 Nic and send it to Him in a PM, He Will Help You... He Always does HELP, Just give Him a Chance...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast