Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    TV Addicted
    Your INFO belongs to you and nobody else!!
    Last edited by catz; 07-22-2022 at 02:58 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    Listen my friend I did another order today and I got my new order but the old order not receive...and the new order still not Balance cero ...and I got my new order...the old order they got the crédits...so how I got my new order today
    Send iptv66 an email and explain everything that happened and supply them with the info to show it.
    Be very clear in your email, to be sure they understand.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Yes to know friends....today I got my old order after I contact iptv66 by email...and to know for future when you send bitcoins has to show receive and the amount...total receive and total balance...total send is when you send from that bitcoin address to another...in a few words..if shows total received that's means they receive it and its done...and the total balance still shows same amount because they not use yet the balance when they use the balance show will show cero ....when shows they receive it it because they got it...thanks iptv66 they send me my order by email

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    Yes to know friends....today I got my old order after I contact iptv66 by email...and to know for future when you send bitcoins has to show receive and the amount...total receive and total balance...total send is when you send from that bitcoin address to another...in a few words..if shows total received that's means they receive it and its done...and the total balance still shows same amount because they not use yet the balance when they use the balance show will show cero ....when shows they receive it it because they got it...thanks iptv66 they send me my order by email
    Okay, good to hear
    thnx
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    Hello everyone, I am trying to get more credits than 66, none of the options work, does any of you know what the problem is, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by sat4us View Post
    Hello everyone, I am trying to get more credits than 66, none of the options work, does any of you know what the problem is, thank you
    first, should open your own thread.
    second, you need 1200 minimum credits to become a new reseller,
    third, you can buy 120 credits instead on of 66 or 1200.
    fourth, if you have an existing reseller portal then you should be able to order as much you need from your portal if im not wrong.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Junoir Member
    im existing reseller,but portal its no workig sice 3 days a go

Quote Originally Posted by sat4us View Post
    im existing reseller,but portal its no workig sice 3 days a go
    others have reported the same.
    Only thing we can advise is to contact papiao directly thru email.

Rocket & NFPS E-Mail: info@papiao.is
    IPTV66 E-Mail: support@iks66.tv

For Rocket users, you can use the papiao email or go to the Rocket website thru the link below and use the Contact Us option
    https://iptvrocket.ru/contact.php
    - Frank Zappa

I had the same. Trying to pay with BCH and Coinbase gave me the following message:
    "BTC payments are currently under maintenance. Please pay using BCH, P2P or Credit Card or try again later".
    After a couple of days I tried the option to pay with BTC and to my surprise that worked !! I had to convert my BCH to BTC but I was able to finalize my order.
    (btw. I contacted Crazed 9.6 and emailed Papiao. Thanks Crazed 9.6)

Quote Originally Posted by meijvogel View Post
    I had the same. Trying to pay with BCH and Coinbase gave me the following message:
    "BTC payments are currently under maintenance. Please pay using BCH, P2P or Credit Card or try again later".
    After a couple of days I tried the option to pay with BTC and to my surprise that worked !! I had to convert my BCH to BTC but I was able to finalize my order.
    (btw. I contacted Crazed 9.6 and emailed Papiao. Thanks Crazed 9.6)
    good news.
    Thank-you
    - Frank Zappa

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234