Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    TV Addicted
    removed info from public board
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 07-21-2022 at 11:33 PM.

TV Addicted
    removed info from public board
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 07-21-2022 at 11:32 PM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    My friend someone should do something because they said you guys receive it...I did my part and I have receipt and everything ....and I need to make another order but I'm waiting for this one first....someone need to do something my friend
    Yes I know the place you are at.
    Thing is thou I am not one of 'them guys'
    I do not have access or control to any transaction , all I can do is look at it

When I get in a situation where I need extra help that is when i contact papiao thru email.
    You should be doing this as well. You have enough experience with them to know what would be needed.
    Use the iptv66 email and contact them with the needed info for them to help you.

I had deleted the message content that you posted in other posts for our protection
    I have all that info already and so would they.

Your next step is contacting them , as I have done already too, no reply thou, not yet.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Can you send me the email for them

TV Addicted
    Hope they answer quickly and fix this...its more easy to pay with debit or Credit card as before but but after they put bitcoins and now this problems...I miss to pay with my debit card...we'll hope they fix it and answer because I did my payment as always and I need to make another order but I'm waiting for this one...they can fiz this or give a solution I need my order or they can tell what to do to get my order...please gyus

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Let me know when they answer you my friend Crazed

TV Addicted
    Nothing until now. They don't answer. I need my order ..........

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    Nothing until now. They don't answer. I need my order ..........
    There is no change seen as of this morning. The Final Balance is still shown as a sum and not as zero and there is no activity on the iptv66 system concerning this Order., (it still shows as Pending)

Have you sent iptv66 an email about this Cesar?
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Listen my friend I did another order today and I got my new order but the old order not receive...and the new order still not Balance cero ...and I got my new order...the old order they got the crédits...so how I got my new order today

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast