new donation not working

unable to get new donation to work with kokaleka. When trying to set up user name and passoword, keep getting the messege "your account is invalid or expired" Have tried both upper and lower case letters.

make sure your url is correct. delete existing account and add as a new if you are trying to edit existing account.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

this is a first time for kokaleka and account on this box. There is nowhere to add the url that I can see, just username and pw. Also, not sure how to delete existing account as it has not accepted my donation number. Thanks for any help.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I think you only need the username and password. No need to add the server URL.
    There can not be a MAC attached to your code either for this app to work. So delete that MAC if it is attached.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

the mac was removed before attempting to add info into kokaleka. Still no luck

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nelles View Post
    the mac was removed before attempting to add info into kokaleka. Still no luck
    which version of the kokaleka app are you using ?

There is a new version just recently released.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...ll-new-portals

Delete the version that you have now and install new version, if not done so yet.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

it was the latest version ( v3 ). I have set up tvmate and it is working ok with the same donation number. I will stick with this app for now and see how it works. I may go back and try the original version of kokaleka at a later date, but for now, all is good.