Director: Le-Van Kiet
Writers: Ben Lustig, Jake Thornton
Stars: Joey King, Olga Kurylenko, Antoni Davidov

This movie opens with a scene of a Castle and a Tower. In this Tower is a Princess who is being held captive till she agrees to marry the evil Villian who has taken over the Castle and needs to wed the princess to become a legitimate King.
Only one problem, the Princess is having none of it !

And it seems that our Princess has skills too
The opening scenes has her fighting to the death against not one but two experienced warriors (our Villian's men, no doubt).
The movie continues on in this fashion with the Princess fighting off the invading force, and sometimes against many men at a time.
Our Princess has skills...and I think I mentioned that before

It's not a complicated movie. It has one direction and that is for the Princess to save the Kingdom.
There are lots and I mean lots of fight scenes along the way and with some that may not be suitable for children viewing.

The movie is not meant as a comedy but it does try to be a bit comical and does succeed in that, somewhat

Joey King plays the part of the Princess and I had been trying to place her as to where I saw her before (besides her latest feature film 'The Act', which I did not see). Then it hit me that she was in the TV Series Fargo. It was the season with the son of Tom Hanks playing the part of a local police officer and then turned into a Post man. Joey played the daughter of the officer. She played her role well in that.

Olga Kurylenko plays our Villian's side-kick slash lover.
You may remember her as one of the recent Bond girls and was also in that movie 'Hitman' along with other flics, including a Tom Cruise flic.
I like her presence in a movie and always have... BUT not in this one. In fact the only part I did not like about this movie, is her character .
Olga's acting in this is some of her worse work ... in my opinion

The scenes with the Villian were not some of the best scenes in the movie either, but we need a Villian in this so there is that

It's a fun movie, and so on that merit I give it 3 thumbs out of 5