Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

Terror on the Prairie (2022)

I have not been too excited about any movies these days BUT this one I have been waiting for !
    Terror on the Prairie is a western outlaw movie.

But that's not why I am excited.

Gina Carano is in a lead role in this. If any remember, Gina was cancelled by Disney a year or two ago. She was in Disney's Mandalorian TV Series.
    Gina came from a UFC background, I think it was UFC.... anyway, she said something or did something that Disney did not like and in all it's messed up ideology and control they 'CANCELLED' Gina.

This movie is brought to us by 'The Daily Wire' and they do not play nice with mainstream media or Hollywood or Disney
    Fantastic is what I say

Nick Searcy has a lead role in this too. If you do not follow Searcy you might wanna look him up on Twitter or other Platforms. he is ummm well he is outspoken to say the least.
    And again, Fantastic !

Searcy had directed and acted in the 2018 crime drama 'Gosnell: The Trial of America's Biggest Serial Killer' , which The Daily Wire's Andrew Klavan was the screenwriter.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...on-true-events

Gabriel-Kane Day Lewis is in this too. He is the son of Daniel Day Lewis who is possibly the best actor of our time (retired recently). It will be interesting to see how his son does as an actor.

I gotta head out now and so I will not get to see this till later tonight.
    But even without watching it, I am giving this movie a 5 outta 5... just because

Way to go to The Daily Wire and Bonfire Legend !!
    5 thumbs up

The Wire has produced other movies and documentaries. Matt Walsh just recently released his doc thru The Daily Wire -- 'What is a Woman'
    It is a highly controversial work and not because Matt doesn't know the answer, it is because seems none of the MSM does

Gina Carano will be appearing in another Lead role soon, which will be also produced by the production company Bonfire Legend.

Fantastic

C/P from The Daily Wire...
    'Gina Carano is back. Disney canceled her. Now, the un-canceling begins.
    Gina makes her return in this gritty new western and original feature film by The Daily Wire.
    On the Montana plains, a frontier woman must protect herself against a ruthless gang of outlaws hell-bent on revenge.'

Director: Michael Polish
    Writer: Josiah Nelson
    Stars: Gina Carano, Donald Cerrone, Nick Searcy

Produced by The Daily Wire and Bonfire Legend

Pictured are Gina Carano, Cowboy Cerrone and Nick Searcy
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 07-06-2022 at 11:59 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa