Amazing Buzztv X5

i have been testing BuzzTv X5 since last night and so far having amazing experince with Buzztv x5. Very well packed with strong steal body and beautiful remote control this device is state of the art technology.

even though power adapter says 2 Amp output but I connected directly to my tvs USB port with 1 Amp and device has been working fine so far. Took 1 update after initial setup and paired my remote control with tv super easy process.

Buzz tv smart app shows that remote is connected, current firmware of remote control and battery level. With this app I can map my color keys from remote control and turn on/off backlight feature. Can also update remote controls software from this app and gives option to pair remote control as well.

Most of you familiar with buzz5 application and box took just 3 seconds to launch and connect to iptv service. Found no issues with recording and playback. All functions are working fine so far. Picture quality is just amazing, channel change is very fast, guide populate super quick. Switched between multiple servers and it just connects within seconds.

Wifi connectivity is just amazing friends. really strong signals and device perform awesome via wifi. Did not get chance to test hardwire as im far from wifi and ethernet not avaible at this moment. However, I have no issue via wifi hence I did not bother ethernet port after that.

Left device running all night and device was still cool . Comes with few built in apps like app installer, apptoide, chrome, Disny+, file browser, files, google play store, Netflix, prime videos, team viewer, vlc, youtube…etc

I would say this is top notch device from Buzz team and their support is awesome. Highly recommended device from Ryu. If you have questions and need help feel free to reply to this thread. Thank you
    Last edited by Ryu; 07-04-2022 at 07:23 PM.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

so far so good. what a amazing device. working so fast
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

iptv
    Thanks Ryu

no worries bud

I also like the new feature they added on buzztv 5 app where you can remotely connect and add servers

Junoir Member

Netflix

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    no worries bud

I also like the new feature they added on buzztv 5 app where you can remotely connect and add servers
    How in the world did yours came with Netflix? I still can't get a good version of it made for Android TV boxes.

Thanks!

Also, is there a way to do multiple screens at the same time like TiviMate does?

Quote Originally Posted by Elprofe80 View Post
    How in the world did yours came with Netflix? I still can't get a good version of it made for Android TV boxes.

Thanks!

Also, is there a way to do multiple screens at the same time like TiviMate does?
    Netflix doesn't get HD.And no it doesn't do multiple screens.

Thanks Team Buzz for another Amazing box