Thread: Rocket option

TV Addicted

Thumbs up Rocket option

In the past and with previous system, Rocket offered only 1 portal option. Now that Rocket portal turned automatically to 1.iptv22.is; One of my client friends has a problem and I suggested to change to the new option (2.iptv22.is). Big mistake because my Dashboard started to show error and not allowed me to reset. I put back the first portal and things went back to normal. My question is ??Why they offer that option if it can not be used?? Is there a restriction or a special requirement? I would appreciate comments or guidance!!

NOTE: This happened before when I tried to use the 7.iptxx. in NFPS. The difference is they have 6 more options and Rocket has only one that according to my friends (consumers, TV users), quality has gone from excellent to mediocre.

Junoir Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HumK View Post
    In the past and with previous system, Rocket offered only 1 portal option. Now that Rocket portal turned automatically to 1.iptv22.is; One of my client friends has a problem and I suggested to change to the new option (2.iptv22.is). Big mistake because my Dashboard started to show error and not allowed me to reset. I put back the first portal and things went back to normal. My question is ??Why they offer that option if it can not be used?? Is there a restriction or a special requirement? I would appreciate comments or guidance!!

NOTE: This happened before when I tried to use the 7.iptxx. in NFPS. The difference is they have 6 more options and Rocket has only one that according to my friends (consumers, TV users), quality has gone from excellent to mediocre.

i dont see that option?(2.iptv22.is)
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...o-Announcement

TV Addicted
    This is how it shows: When I open my Papiao dashboard and select any client with Rocket Service a window opens. It shows donation number, mac, client and one that reads IPTV PORTAL. Next to Portal the small arrow pointing down is to select option. When press the second portal shows up. Same happens in NFPS but 7 options show and all work exept the 7.xx

Quote Originally Posted by HumK View Post

what can't be used ?

please post your setup and ask your friend to make a account/user name or post his or her question(s) separate then yours . please
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    what can't be used ?

please post your setup and ask your friend to make a account/user name or post his or her question(s) separate then yours . please
    It's not them with the issue.It's the client.