Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    TV Addicted
    When I placing order iptv66 order was open. I'm going to wait at least a couple of hours because yesterday went transfer the money to the wallet it didn't show up after couple hours

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio6o6 View Post
    When I placing order iptv66 order was open. I'm going to wait at least a couple of hours because yesterday went transfer the money to the wallet it didn't show up after couple hours
    Yea, sometimes that transfer from bank to wallet can take awhile to confirm.
    It can be in seconds or minutes or even hours.

Seems nothing is guarantied for time wise in these transactions
    Something has gone terribly wrong with this circus and the clowns are everywhere.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    look at the link below too .

It will help to track the crypto

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...arch-functions

Your Coinbase Exchange will probably have a similar function. Search around at their website to find it.
    While the one I posted above is from Blockchain.com
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; Today at 02:40 PM.
    Something has gone terribly wrong with this circus and the clowns are everywhere.

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Hey Guys, sorry for hijacking the thread but I was renewing a route for my in-laws today in the morning and from the time of buying BCH on crypto.com to getting confirmation email all it took is about 35 minutes.

In my case BCH is much faster then BTC. Plus I like the new confirmation page so you can track the progress of your payment. After the confirmation goes through it's only a matter of minutes until you get your code.

Code:
    https://ibb.co/BBZfwHz
    Code:
    https://ibb.co/NL7F3vV
    aCiD
    Last edited by aCiDjEsUs; Today at 04:41 PM.
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

TV Addicted
    Ok crazed 9.6 I finally got it thank you you have been a great help I got the credit. The only thing I did not receive first email confirmation for coinbase I don't see any of the junk file or Spam but I got the credit. On my reseller panel. I was a real seller years ago but when it changed to bitcoin that's when I got stuck but now I finally got it thank you couldn't do it without you help
    Last edited by antonio6o6; Today at 06:00 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123