Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    TV Addicted
    When I placing order iptv66 order was open. I'm going to wait at least a couple of hours because yesterday went transfer the money to the wallet it didn't show up after couple hours

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio6o6 View Post
    When I placing order iptv66 order was open. I'm going to wait at least a couple of hours because yesterday went transfer the money to the wallet it didn't show up after couple hours
    Yea, sometimes that transfer from bank to wallet can take awhile to confirm.
    It can be in seconds or minutes or even hours.

Seems nothing is guarantied for time wise in these transactions
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

look at the link below too .

It will help to track the crypto

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...arch-functions

Your Coinbase Exchange will probably have a similar function. Search around at their website to find it.
    While the one I posted above is from Blockchain.com
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-26-2022 at 02:40 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Hey Guys, sorry for hijacking the thread but I was renewing a route for my in-laws today in the morning and from the time of buying BCH on crypto.com to getting confirmation email all it took is about 35 minutes.

In my case BCH is much faster then BTC. Plus I like the new confirmation page so you can track the progress of your payment. After the confirmation goes through it's only a matter of minutes until you get your code.

Code:
    https://ibb.co/BBZfwHz
    Code:
    https://ibb.co/NL7F3vV
    aCiD
    Last edited by aCiDjEsUs; 06-26-2022 at 04:41 PM.
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

TV Addicted
    Ok crazed 9.6 I finally got it thank you you have been a great help I got the credit. The only thing I did not receive first email confirmation for coinbase I don't see any of the junk file or Spam but I got the credit. On my reseller panel. I was a real seller years ago but when it changed to bitcoin that's when I got stuck but now I finally got it thank you couldn't do it without you help
    Last edited by antonio6o6; 06-26-2022 at 06:00 PM.

That is fantastic to hear antonio6o6
    Now you no longer need to rely on anyone, you have the keys now.

Thnx for that input Acid.
    I do look at this thread as possibly being of help- to others as well and your input and confirmation is awesome ... thnx

Another thing that could be mentioned is that once you have your Wallet setup, you can buy any type of crypto you want. There are no extra steps to take, simply choose which ever crypto currency you want. Be aware thou that papiao and other services do not accept them all, many services/vendors are limited to just a few that they accept.

Papiao's Order page shows which they accept.

The BitcoinCash currency is faster (and smaller fees) then Bitcoin currency, due to the size of the Blocks.
    And you probably already knew that going in Acid

Big Blocks are always faster

And yup, the size of an engine block is relevant to the discussion of Blockchain Blocks.
    I will explain that sometime, or maybe I already have .... some where here
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-27-2022 at 01:27 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Damn...that's a beautiful SS. There's something about those Big Block specially the sound fudge nugget..

I also forgot to add if you using crypto.com you can't just send BCH or BTC straight to Papiao's account, recently they changed some rules and for you to send crypto to a specific account/wallet that account/wallet has to be added and 24 hrs has to pass before you can send any crypto to that account/wallet.

But there's a work around for that, just setup crypto's.com DeFi Wallet and that way you can buy crypto on crypto.com app send it to your defi wallet and for a small "gas fee" you can send any crypto to any account/wallet right away. Hope I make some sense.

Crazed, that confirmation page is a very neat addition for us users. I didn't even knew that page existed until today. Like I said above, I was paying for my in-laws route and after placing the order to renew their route and scanning that QR code, transferring funds to Papios wallet I just left the page open, when I came back it was already on ONE so I thought I'm gonna just leave it and see if it's refreshing by it's self and it..after it finished confirming I got an email with in like 5 minutes.

aCiD.
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.

Quote Originally Posted by aCiDjEsUs View Post
    I also forgot to add if you using crypto.com you can't just send BCH or BTC straight to Papiao's account, recently they changed some rules and for you to send crypto to a specific account/wallet that account/wallet has to be added and 24 hrs has to pass before you can send any crypto to that account/wallet.

But there's a work around for that, just setup crypto's.com DeFi Wallet and that way you can buy crypto on crypto.com app send it to your defi wallet and for a small "gas fee" you can send any crypto to any account/wallet right away. Hope I make some sense.

aCiD.
    Blockchain.com has something similar, well maybe not but it is something.
    What they do there is give you two Wallets when you sign on, both Wallets use the same sign in key.
    When you begin the SEND process, they ask which Wallet you want to use.
    One is a 'Trading Wallet' and the other is a 'Private Key Wallet'
    My coin is in my Trading Wallet, but I do have some in Private key Wallet.
    I opened the FAQ sheet hoping to see the differences in these two Wallets and I can honestly say I still do not know (not really), it was a confusing read
    I think one will give a person more options to take advantage of bitcoin volatility. but like I say... confusion is me on that.
    It also has something to do with them holding your previously mined crypto or it needing to be mined.

I just left the page open, when I came back it was already on ONE so ..
    I found that confirmation function by accident too.

This new function can be seen thru all 3 papiao services

iptv66
    iptvrocket
    iptvprivate

cool beans

My last Big Block engine was a 460 and I had it in a 1971 F-100 pick-up truck.
    Had a Eldebrock Intake and Eldebrock carb with headers, Holey electric fuel pump, and an automatic transmission (TH-400).
    It had 4:11 gears which ford fans say are indestructible, but I proved them wrong (twice) :

I later put highway gears in the rear diff.
    They were 2:56 or something and came out of a Ford LTD or Cougar.
    The truck itself was never built with a engine bigger then a 6 cylinder and a 3 on the tree, but I changed all that with the help of a cutting torch

The truck was a 'sleeper'
    It looked similar to the pic shown below (credit gas monkey for the pic)

Gotta love them Big Blocks !
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 07-01-2022 at 12:31 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Luv the Pic... by-the-way, is that a almost, "Before or After", the tech got to it...?!?
    WWJD...!!!

TV Addicted
    I did my second purchase of Bitcoin was successful but more credit they send the email confirmation this time and less than 20 minutes. Credit was already on my panel thank you all for your help

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast