Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    TV Addicted
    Thanks for your help you being very helpful. For my part I got a lot of reading to do. I want to do this before my credit expire. I don't want to go to through reseller to get my credit my last one bad Experian. But You took care of that. The last race other asked for my email to send me the refund I'm still waiting for it 2 weeks ago took the Money and Run but your service great and it was not your problem but you took care of that appreciate it you help
    Last edited by antonio6o6; 06-23-2022 at 01:13 AM.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio6o6 View Post
    Thanks for your help you being very helpful. For my part I got a lot of reading to do. I want to do this before my credit expire. I don't want to go to through reseller to get my credit my last one bad Experian. But You took care of that. The last race other asked for my email to send me the refund I'm still waiting for it 2 weeks ago took the Money and Run but your service great and it was not your problem but you took care of that appreciate it you help

The whole process is much easier then it seems.
    It is a lot of information, but the basic knowledge you need is shown there at post #9

And once you do get it all figured out, then it will be smooth sailing from there on forward
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Crazed 9.6 I finally put money on wallet how do I send. Can I scan the code using the scanned on wallet

Open the iptv66 Order page.
    Choose your Order amount... I would choose a small Order for your first crypto transaction, in case things get messy..... and then choose the crypto currency option you want to use.
    Bitcoin would be one of those options.

The Order page will then come up with your iptv66 Order number and scroll down that page and you will see a QR code (this holds the crypto ID info). You could scan that but no need to. Instead look below that and there you will see a long set of digits and a COPY option.
    Those digits are the crypto ID information (same as the QR code would hold).
    You will also see the exact amount of bitcoin that iptv66 is asking for and also a COPY option seen there.

So take note of the amount of bitcoin they want for your chosen Order, and then go to your Wallet and ensure you have at least that same amount or more of bitcoin in your wallet'

Do not close that Order page.

Then if you have enough in your Wallet , then choose the SEND option while viewing your Wallet and then follow onscreen directions.

You want to send bitcoin to iptv66' Wallet and their Wallet is that crypto ID that is seen on the Order page.

Use the COPY options seen at the iptv66 Order webpage to transfer that crypto ID and the bitcoin amount as well.

Ensure to save copies of the information and ensure to not make mistakes
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-26-2022 at 01:47 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Crazed 9.6 payment went through see balance on wallet that the payment was taken out now what I do

If for some reason you get delayed in this process and have not sent any bitcoin yet, do not use an old Order page.
    Restart a new Order.

The reason why is because bitcoin changes in value and if there was a delay in the time you take in completing the order then the bitcoin amount may be incorrect and that would then lead to an issue with the order.

So if for any reason you are delayed for more then a few minutes before actually sending any bitcoin, then shut that Order page down and start over again.
    - Frank Zappa

Crazed 9.6 payment went through see balance on wallet that the payment was taken out now what I do
    did you leave the iptv66 Order page open ?

Open the link below to see why I ask...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...e-given-to-you

If everything went correctly, then your online Exchange (coinbase) will be sending you a couple emails.
    Then iptv66 will send you an email too.

This may take up to an hour, maybe less thou.
    Depends on network congestion.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-26-2022 at 01:59 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Remember I am new to this I think mine was delayed because I don't have that skill yet I'm learned but payment went through I haven't seen no email confirmation yet let's see what happened

Remember I am new to this I think mine was delayed because I don't have that skill yet I'm learned but payment went through I haven't seen no email confirmation yet let's see what happened
    yea, you should be okay
    That delay can be more then just a few minutes, but try not letting it take too long to complete these orders.

And This process to Order and send and confirm and complete may take up to an hour, but rarely is much longer.
    I think once I had waited 3 hours due to heavy congestion on the network.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-26-2022 at 02:32 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

did you leave the iptv66 Order page open ?

If you did not, that is okay, but next time leave it open.

Open the link below to see why I ask...
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...e-given-to-you
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast