Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    TV Addicted

Need help first time buying Bitcoin

My account is confirm on coinbase I am from Puerto Rico and I want to buy credit. Got my count confirm already. How to buy Bitcoin so I can buy credit any help appreciated

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Did you supply the photo ID and do they ask you to link your debit or bank card ?
    Did they set up a Wallet for you ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    Did you supply the photo ID and do they ask you to link your debit or bank card ?
    Did they set up a Wallet for you ?
    Did you supply the photo ID yes.

Quote Originally Posted by antonio6o6 View Post
    Did you supply the photo ID yes.
    Did they ask for you to link a bank card or debit card to your account ?

What about an online Wallet? Did they give you a Wallet with a password included ?

With coinbase I am not familiar with their procedures but you need a way to add funds to your coinbase account , them funds should be going into a private wallet. Then you would visist papiao order site and get the crypto address to send funds to and the amount of bitcoin will show there too

if in fact coinbase uses a wallet, That wallet would be yours and is where you would store bitcoin. Then you would send bitcoin from that wallet to the vendor (papiao would be the vendor in this case) That crypto address that papiao would give you is where you send funds to
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-22-2022 at 10:13 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Did they ask for you to link a bank card or debit card to your account. yes

TV Addicted
    Yes I even half the debit credit card of coinbase just got it today. And it's activated

I do not know how coinbase works.

What I do know is that you need a way to transfer funds from your bank to the crypto service , which would be coinbase. This is how you BUY crypto coin.

Then once the coin is in your account/wallet at coinbase then you SEND funds to papiao from your wallet or account.

I am confused at what that debit card is. You said they sent it to you and is active.
    Who is they ?

I am gonna look for an online coinbase tutorial.
    - Frank Zappa

watch the ytube video.
    It should help

Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72A1VEgkynw
    - Frank Zappa

Coinbase Exchange and Wallets works almost exact same as the Exchange service I use, which is Blockchain.com

1. Sign up thru an online exchange, such as Coinbase.
    2. Authenticate your ID
    3. Create a Wallet at the coinbase site. That Wallet will come with your own private keys (password). Do not loose that key.
    4. Link or attach a Debit Card from your Bank to your Coinbase account.
    There is another step in here that they give you a Pharse, its just a random pharse and you would need to copy and save that. It is like a password in case you do loose your actual password(key) . It also is a pass to allow you to use your wallet at another online Exchange. So copy and save that too.
    5. BUY crypto (bitcoin or bitcoincash) using your debit card. The option to Buy will be seen at the online exchange. Once you have bought, then wait for the amount to show up in your Wallet. this can take just minutes.
    6. Open Papiao's Order website page and place your Order and copy the crypto ID address they give you, (seen below that QR code). The amount in bitcioin is seen there too.
    7. Open your Wallet at Coinbase website and select SEND.
    8. Copy the info onto this next SEND page. The info includes what type of crypto (bitcoin is a crypto currency, as an example). The amount of bitcoin, and the crypto address to send to.
    9. SEND and then wait. The wait should not be more then an hour and possibly within minutes.
    10. Keep that iptv66 Order webpage open as it will show you the progress of your Order. Look near the bottom of that webpage.
    11. The coinbase exchange will send you an email stating that you made a transaction.. Then once the bitcoin has been received by iptv66 then coinbase will send you another email stating the success of the transaction. Then iptv66 will also send you an email.

Important : If you are using bitcoin then do not mistakenly click on bitcoin cash or any other crypto currency. If you mix them up, you will loose your crypto.

And also copy and save all the info that they give you, such as the Crypto address and the amount and the order number, time and date.
    Save this in case you need to track your Order.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 07-01-2022 at 05:13 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

I posted a few links below to add to this thread.
    You antonio may not need them as you already have your Exchange / Wallet chosen, and are on your way.
    But they are good information for you and for those that are just beginning too.... those threads/links will help to understand crypto-currencies

Wallets - The Basics
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...ets-The-Basics

Glossary or Terms and Language used with crypto-currencies
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...rency-Glossary

Another Glossary showing the different coins available (not all are accepted everywhere thou, so be careful what you invest in)
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...currency-Coins

BitcoinCash or Bitcoin - currency comparison
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...hich-is-faster

Search or Track a Crypto ID Address
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...arch-functions

Keep papiao's Order webpage open, even after your order has been completed. You will receive progress conformation notifications, seen on that webpage.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...e-given-to-you

Here is another one from Joker.
    It is a different method to use other then using an online Exchange. It may be well suited for some
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...g-the-Cash-App
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-23-2022 at 12:51 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast