Hybrid View

TV Addicted

Always having to reset iptv

Almost daily.. after I start up my cable box.. ( dreamlink t2 and t3) ever since the portal url change to iptv22.is . It almost always start off saying blocked contact provider.. I always have to reset iptv from the online account.. I have sold several boxes and a customer of mine have the same issue.. I always have to reset our boxes.. any suggestions.. this is a daily situation.. didn't have this issue until the portal url changed..

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by supaman32052 View Post
    Almost daily.. after I start up my cable box.. ( dreamlink t2 and t3) ever since the portal url change to iptv22.is . It almost always start off saying blocked contact provider.. I always have to reset iptv from the online account.. I have sold several boxes and a customer of mine have the same issue.. I always have to reset our boxes.. any suggestions.. this is a daily situation.. didn't have this issue until the portal url changed..
    As I been telling everyone I talk to about this, yes it prolly is an issue to do with just what you describe, but you gotta tell papiao.. Send them emails
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Thank You.. I didn't see a post on the same issue..

TV Addicted
    I have noticed the new X5 buzz box fine
    All other buzz boxes yes, no server connection after sitting over night or watching a channel for a long period of time. Switching channels you’ll get a spinning circle.. A refresh or restart needed to connect..

I have buzz engineers looking at this..
    But it’s a server problem.. but why does the X5 fine…

TV Addicted
    Supaman, I have the same situation. Every day I have to reset 2 and 3 boxes. This is getting ridiculous. Every time we have a power failure I have to change back and forth from All countries. I believe it has to do with the country and ISP lock. Maybe is time to look for alternatives. This is driving me crazy and lot of unhappy customers.

TV Addicted
    I had the same problem using Rocket with a T3. A new update was released for tvonline2 and it fixed the problem. It's been running good since. Check for updates.

TV Addicted
    I would like to Thank those who helped taking care of our complaint issues. Now I am able to manipulate and switch ON or OFF the country and ISP lock. It makes things easier for me.

Junoir Member
    Is the country lock important? Is it supposed to be in the country that you're located in? I thought it was supposed to be for which channels you want programming from

Quote Originally Posted by redman74 View Post
    Is the country lock important? Is it supposed to be in the country that you're located in? I thought it was supposed to be for which channels you want programming from
    It's for where your device is located.If it were for channels you'd be changing it a lot.

TV Addicted
    Since I brought the issue, I do not want to confuse anyone. This explanation might help.= Probably in the 48 states in the mainland USA is not an issue. But from the other USA territories is a different issue because we have internet providers from mainland USA by satellite antennas and those the country lock is USA. We also have providers from other places through submarine cable and Satellite antennas pointing to other countries (Claro Net) for those the country lock is set to the actual country where we live or All Countries. Some customers have both providers and the lock ON and OFF is a problem. Another problem is power failures, which are very common. Power in the client house is not the problem, Is the power failure at the internet provider station power feeder, the one that screws all settings. I hope this clears all doubts, I like to explain because I have been in this game for over 20 years.