Junoir Member

Information help about Mag 254 channel services

Hello guys im new to this Mag 254 box and im interested in buying one for myself but I have one question before I do. Do I have to pay a monthly or yearly fee from IPTV service? I already have an adndroid box using Kodi with xbmc already and all the channels (addons) are free like VOD, local and international channels, premium channels like HBO and Starz. I just want the mag254 because it seems a better piece of hardware and easier to find all my content in the menu screen instead of kodi where all my addons are scattered all over the place. Can you guys help me clarify this?

TV Addicted
    After free trial ends then you will have to pay a yearly fee to iksrocket for IPTV which includes free iks whether you want it or not.
    I would buy Mag 254 box regardless, since you can create a custom m3u playlist of channels which you can view free, if the links are current and active. You can search on youtube or different websites how to do this. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by davpo View Post
    Hello guys im new to this Mag 254 box and im interested in buying one for myself but I have one question before I do. Do I have to pay a monthly or yearly fee from IPTV service? I already have an adndroid box using Kodi with xbmc already and all the channels (addons) are free like VOD, local and international channels, premium channels like HBO and Starz. I just want the mag254 because it seems a better piece of hardware and easier to find all my content in the menu screen instead of kodi where all my addons are scattered all over the place. Can you guys help me clarify this?

you can run this iptv service with kodi

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1...ent-pvr-add-on