Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

TV Series: Yellowjackets (2021 - )

TV Series
    Yellowjackets (2021 - )

A mystery, horror and a coming of age drama TV Series.

The plot is about a high school girl's soccer team who at one point are in a airplane crash in the Canadian wilderness.
    I just started watching season 1 and the first few scenes were of a young couple having sex but with no actual sex scenes (no nudity) but the sex was implied, with oral sex implied in the scene as well. Then next scene is an older woman pleasing herself with a 'sex-toy'.

I am not a prude and the only reason I mention this is because well it comes in the first few scenes of episode 1 and had me a bit surprised they'd go that way right out of the gate. But they did

The scenes go back and forth from before the crash and long after the crash at a time the girls have grown into woman.
    I guess that means they didn't die in the crash, or at least not all of them. This I am sure to find out with the upcoming episodes.

The cast credited is mostly made up of young upcoming star actress' in their early careers, as expected with a girl's soccer team movie would have.
    While the older versions of the characters are some well known names...

Melanie Lynskey, Christina Ricci, Juliette Lewis

Okay, like I mentioned, I have not watched much of this series so far but I know it is gonna be a horror and a mystery and that coming of age thing too.
    I see glimpses in the first episode of a killing in the wilderness, which i guess are coming from the memory of one of the older woman.
    That brings the mystery too, I guess

I am not too impressed so far, I do not like the 'coming of age' type stories, nor the implied sex right outta the gate as if to say to us that the production is all about the 'click bait' type thing and is in poor taste to rely on that to draw an audience... but I am going in fully knowing .

And I do like a good mystery and murder plot , so I will continue watching this Series, hoping for the best for now

Season 1 = 10 episodes
    The last aired episode of season 1 was January 2022

Our papiao TV Series Library has the complete season 1 available.

English, Espaņola
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

might have to give it a peak
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM