Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

TV Series: Resident Alien (2021 - )

TV Series
    Resident Alien (2021 - )

An Alien, played by Alan Tudyk, crash lands on Earth.
    In a small town in Colorado to be more precise.

A great first season. It had humor, mostly from Alan's character and there is a young boy too. That kid and the Alien are like Abbot and Costello... well not really at al like them two, but our Alien and the kid do have a comic thing going on that is hilarious at times.

I did not care much for the second season thou.
    However, at same breathe, a few others that had seen it also did not agree with me on that

The girl D'Arcy Bloom, that owns the local Bar is played by Alice Wetterlund.
    Alice also was in another TV Series about Aliens.
    'People of Earth' (2016 - 2017) in which her character was an 'experiencer'.
    I thought that Series was great, but it was cancelled after season 2 was finished.
    Season 2 ended with the Aliens about to get their way and destroy earth... but it ended and then canceled without us knowing what would have happened next

Resident Alien
    Season 1 = 10 episodes
    Season 2 = currently there have been 9 episodes aired with another few to be aired this summer.
    The last aired episode of season 2 was episode 9 from March 2022

Our papiao TV Series Library has the complete season 1 available with 7 episodes (so far) of season 2 available.

English, Espaņola
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-16-2022 at 12:12 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa