Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

TV Series: Ghosts (2021 - )

TV Series
    Ghosts (2021)

This is an American version of the British original.

I have not seen the British original, but I have seen all episodes of the American series.
    It's good TV

Without giving too much of the plot away, I will keep it short.
    This is about a man and a woman, a newly married couple, who inherit a dead family member's House.
    Its's an old House, it's a large House.
    The couple wants to make it into a Bed and Breakfast.
    The woman Samantha, has a bit of an accident and ends up, ummmm ... yup she ends up with the ability to see ghosts !

The character Samantha (the one who sees dead people), is played by Rose McIver
    Rose also played the character Olivia Moore in the iZombie TV Series , which aired 2015-2019

The ghosts all have different stories about how they ended up dead and now earthbound to the same house.
    There is an American Army Commander of the 1800's war era, against England, and a classic early American mother/wife figure, a Native American man, a Viking, a Hippy woman who was killed by a bear, a Boy Scout leader with an arrow in his neck, an early Jazz Singer who may have been murdered ... and a Wall Street guy named Trevor aka T.Money, with no pants or underwear (but that's another story).

There are also ghosts downstairs too who all died from disease and look like zombies (no such thing as zombies thou, these guys are ghosts)

The writing and comedy and the characters and the rest of it all .... nuts

Our papiao Series library has all 17 episodes of the first season available (the American version).
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-21-2022 at 02:01 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa