Register

New donations say expired or invalid

I purchased 2 new donations today and they both show as active 365 days remaining on the donation checker. I selected m3u plus playlist with options and set proper country etc. I try to activate them on the official Kokaleka app and both say they are expired or invalid. What am I doing wrong here?......rob

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robert50 View Post
    I purchased 2 new donations today and they both show as active 365 days remaining on the donation checker. I selected m3u plus playlist with options and set proper country etc. I try to activate them on the official Kokaleka app and both say they are expired or invalid. What am I doing wrong here?......rob
    log on to the code at the server website and set the country lock to All Countries

See if that helps
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    I noticed All countries move on there on to United States after selecting All Countries

I have tried that, now I have even generated a new donation and still no go. I have emailed donation checker to change the portals to p3 or p4 because I don't think p6 and p7 are working with the official app. I will update when sorted out......rob

I asked papiao to assigned new donations to p3 or p4 and they responded by moving both to p3 portal. They both loaded perfectly and work fine. It seems portal 6 and portal 7 will not load to the Kokaleka app for some reason. Hope this helps others who may experience the same problem......rob