Junoir Member

Cannot locate EPG TVG ID for Decades TV channel

I am using M3U4U and Tivimate. I found all TVG IDs that M3U4U could not find except for the Decades tv channel. decades.tv and decades.us do not work. I believe it is a subchannel under a tv station call letter but I cannot find the correct one. I have tried all call letters I could find with respect to decades tv and none work. Does anyone know the ID?

On a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anon613 View Post
    I am using M3U4U and Tivimate. I found all TVG IDs that M3U4U could not find except for the Decades tv channel. decades.tv and decades.us do not work. I believe it is a subchannel under a tv station call letter but I cannot find the correct one. I have tried all call letters I could find with respect to decades tv and none work. Does anyone know the ID?
    Hey there,

If I remember correctly Decades channel is broadcasting over the air, I don't know where you at in the world and what do you use for pulling the guide and from which service, but if your in the states you can always check your local channels.

I know here in IL Decades channels is on WCIU 26.6 Decades and channel ID for that is WCIUDT6 but that's for IL (Chicago area) I'm not sure if it's the same ID in other parts of the country.

aCiD
    Catch me smoking weed where the Wild things are.