TV Addicted

I need help please

Hello I'm a customer from more than 5 years ago and everytime i pay by bitcoin using atm machine from coinsource i live in New York but yesterday and today can use the machine after i long in to the atm machine appears a message saying please choose buy bitcoin or sell bitcoin and i need to click in buy bitcoin at the atm machine but the screen is all white and i told is the machine and i went to another 2 more machines orher places and same thing i text coinsource and not answer text and email i dont know if something wrong with coinsource or maybe is my account and i need to buy 5 subscriptions.....for me this was the easiest way to buy ...i need help to buy my subscriptions please someone's help me i have my credit and debit card...please anyone's help me to buy my subscriptions maybe my friend CRAZED OR ANY OTHER FRIEND..... A S A P. ....PLEASE

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    Hello I'm a customer from more than 5 years ago and everytime i pay by bitcoin using atm machine from coinsource i live in New York but yesterday and today can use the machine after i long in to the atm machine appears a message saying please choose buy bitcoin or sell bitcoin and i need to click in buy bitcoin at the atm machine but the screen is all white and i told is the machine and i went to another 2 more machines orher places and same thing i text coinsource and not answer text and email i dont know if something wrong with coinsource or maybe is my account and i need to buy 5 subscriptions.....for me this was the easiest way to buy ...i need help to buy my subscriptions please someone's help me i have my credit and debit card...please anyone's help me to buy my subscriptions maybe my friend CRAZED OR ANY OTHER FRIEND..... A S A P. ....PLEASE
    this would have nothing to do with papiao.... or I would not think so.

Seems the machine is not doing what you want ity to. I can not help with that

I told you awhile ago Cesar that you should be doing all your crypto currency transaction from the security of your home and your computer.
    With the amount of transactions you do it would be well worth your time and effort to set it all up on your computer.
    It is not difficult at all, it only takes some time and commitment.

Then I can garantie you that all them troubles with the ATMs and them high fees, will be a thing of the past.

TV Addicted
    Ok mi friend so how can I do...can you explain to me better ...also I can pay with mi Credit or debit card from diferent source like coingate ??....

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesar1982 View Post
    Ok mi friend so how can I do...can you explain to me better ...also I can pay with mi Credit or debit card from different source like coingate ??....
    First thing you need is a trusted online Exchange Service. You can think of this as exactly what it says.
    It is a service where you can purchase crypto currencies or trade, exchange and swap currencies or use some of their trading services to buy and sell crypto as investments and quick turn arounds.

The Exchange service does not store your crypto in a sense like a Bank does (not that banks do anymore either, but that is another can of worms).
    Your crypto is stored in your own online Wallet.
    It could also be an off-line Wallet such as a USB Storage device especially for this purpose or even a piece of paper can act like a Wallet.

Your Wallet can be accessed by a private key, that's your password and other authentication and is what you would store on that piece of paper I mentioned.
    You can use that same Wallet at different online services, just like you can use your wallet in your back pocket at any retail store you happen to go into.

Okay so far we know that you need a trusted online Exchange and you need a Wallet

I use a service that has been trusted by millions and has been in the market for some time.
    Blockchain.com

There are some online Exchange services that will not give you your own private key for your wallet, because in fact they own the Wallet and not you.
    If you can not control the private keys then you can not control the contents of that Wallet.
    Another thing to know is that a crypto 'hacker' or criminal would not generally spend time on attacking a single person that has his or her own private leys secured, instead they will attack a service that holds the keys to multiple wallets. The criminal would have a bigger payday for his time and efforts. But since we are gonna be using a secured and trusted service, none of that would worry you. But is a good reason why not to use one of them bad services or promotions.
    And do not use a service run by a Bank or any government group, some hide rather slyly, so be aware of them.

I use Blockchain.com as my Exchange service.
    At the Exchange they will supply you with the means to create your Wallet.

First thing is to register or log in at their site. I think there is a tab labeled as 'Get Started' and that will do the job, so click on that.
    Code:
    https://www.blockchain.com/
    Then create a Wallet. There should be a tab labeled 'Wallet' ... find that and open it.
    They will give you a phrase and that phrase should be kept securely some place. With that phrase you can recover a forgotten password or transfer your Wallet to use at another online Exchange service.

They will ask you for some authentication in the form of a picture of yourself and proof of ID
    This seems intrusive but is perfectly understandable as why they need that and is done securely.
    In this register process they will also ask you to link a credit card or debit card to your account. Then once that is done you can transfer funds from your bank into your Wallet, and then you can Buy bitcoin.
    When you transfer funds from your bank into your Wallet, you can at that time select weather you want the funds to be turned into a crypto currency or kept as a dollar amount and saved , similar to a Bank's saving account.. You can use that saved dollars to Buy crypto later at any time.
    Easiest way thou is to buy crypto (bitcoin) at the same time you transfer funds.
    Bitcoin in your Wallet can gain in value or possibly loose in value (the crypto and especially bitcoin can be very volatile), depending on the value set by the Market.
    While a Dollar saved in your Wallet will always be a dollar, no more or no less.

So you need ...
    1. an online Exchange - Blockchain.com
    2. registered at that Exchange website.
    3. create a Wallet and go thru the authentication process'... You will need a cell phone or a Laptop with a working camera.
    4. link a credit card or debit card to your Exchange service.

Once this is all setup, you can simply transfer funds out of your bank via debit card and turn that into bitcoin currency (or other crypto currency). That bitcoin will then be in your Wallet to be used anytime.

Then you would go to a vendor like our papiao services and place an order. Copy the bitcoin amount they want and the crypto Wallet ID , That ID is embedded in the QR code seen there, but is also seen as a string of digits located just under that QR code.
    Copy that string of digits , the ID

DO NOT close these webpages till you are sure you have copied and saved everything correctly. I always go as far as copying the crypto ID and the crypto amount onto a text doc and also I go even further by taking a screenshot of the Order page and then I have that as backup copy.

The text doc is so I can copy from it and paste that where needed. You can't do that with a screenshot picture of the info

Then open your Exchange account and select the Pay option.
    Follow onscreen directions. Do not make any mistakes.

The next thing to do is wait.
    It should never take more then an hour. I have seen it take an hour and seen it take 10 minutes. This all depends on the crypto network congestion.

You will get an email from papiao when the transaction is completed but even before that you will get an email from Blockchain.com confirming the Buy and then when it has been completed they will send you another email.

There is also another thing to do which helps tracking the Buy and that is outlined thru the link shown below
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...e-given-to-you

Okay there it is, mostly everything you need to know to get started ... I think

If you need any help with anything that may be confusing due to my long explanations, please do ask
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-07-2022 at 01:01 AM.