Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Chief Officer
    Indian Wtih One Testicle

There once was a Red Indian whose given name was "Onestone". So named because he had only one testicle.
    He hated that name and asked everyone not to call him Onestone.
    After years and years of torment, Onestone finally cracked and said,
    "If anyone calls me Onestone again I will kill them!" The word got
    around and nobody called him that any more.
    Then one day a young woman named Blue Bird forgot and said, "Good morning, Onestone."
    He jumped up, grabbed her and took her deep into the forest where he made love to her all day and all night.
    He made love to her all the next day, until Blue Bird died from exhaustion.

The word got around that Onestone meant what he promised he would do.
    Years went by and no one dared call him by his given name until a woman named Yellow Bird returned to the village after being away
    for many years.
    Yellow Bird, who was Blue Bird's cousin, was overjoyed when she saw
    Onestone. She hugged him and said, "Good to see you, Onestone."

Onestone grabbed her, took her deep into the forest, then he made
    love to her all day, made love to her all night, made love to her all
    the next day, made love to her all the next night, but Yellow Bird wouldn't die!

So what is the moral of this
    story?????............................
    You can't kill two birds with one stone!!

Rocket Recovery Technician
    AHHHHHHHHRRRRRRR,,,,, Jony604 you killed me with onestone, I will laugh all day thanks for a GREAT LAUGH!!!!!

Chief Officer
    Bill and his wife, Sherry, get

Bill and his wife, Sherry, get along just great, except that Bill complains Sherry is a "backseat driver" second to none.
    After years of putting up with her pestering, Bill finally decided he'd had enough and advised Sherry that he would no longer drive with her in the car.
    Later that day, on his way home from work, Bill's cell phone rang as he was merging onto a freeway. It was Sherry calling.
    By chance, she had entered the freeway right behind him. "Honey," she said sweetly, "your turn signal is still on. And turn on your lights; it's starting to rain."

Chief Officer
    Hospital Trolley

A beautiful young girl is about to undergo a minor operation. She's laid on a hospital trolley bed with nothing on, except a sheet over her. The nurse pushes the trolley down the corridor towards the operating theatre, where she leaves the girl on the trolley outside, while she goes in to check whether everything is ready. A young man wearing a white coat approaches, lifts the sheet up and starts examining her naked body. He puts the sheet back and then walks away and talks to another man in a white coat. The second man comes over, lifts the sheet and does the same examinations. When a third man does the same thing, but more closely, she grows impatient and says: "All these examinations are fine and appreciated, but when are you going to start the operation?"
    The man in the white coat shrugged his shoulders: "I have no idea. We're just painting the corridor."

Chief Officer
    A wealthy man and his wife are

A wealthy man and his wife are going to a function, so they decide to give the butler the night off. However, a couple of hours later the wife was bored, so she leaves the party and goes home, only to find the butler sitting alone at the table. She orders the butler upstairs to her bedroom, where she locks the door...
    "Jeeves," she commands, "take off my hat."
    Jeeves promptly obeys.
    "Now, Jeeves," she says, "take off my dress."
    He obeys.
    "Now, Jeeves, please remove my underwear."
    Breaking into a nervous sweat, Jeeves complies.
    "Now Jeeves," the wife says, "if I should ever catch you wearing my clothes again..."

Chief Officer
    The Cab Ride

A cab driver pulled up at a stop sign near Central Park in New York. A stark naked woman jumped out from behind a bush, opened the back door of the cab and demanded to be taken to the airport. The cab driver kept looking back at his passenger in the rear view mirror, and she became irritated and said, "Why do you keep staring at me?" The cab driver replied, "Well, you don't have any clothes on and no place to carry any money and I am wondering how you are going to pay your fare?"
    The woman opened her legs and pointed to her crotch and said, "How about me paying with this?"

The cab driver looked back at the woman and said, "Do you have anything smaller?"

Chief Officer
    Useful Work Tips
    \
    Useful Work Tips
    Here are some incredibly useful phrases you can use when in the workplace:
    If you don't know what it is, call it an 'issue'...
    If you don't know how it works, call it a 'process'...
    If you don't know whether its worth doing, call it an 'option'...
    If you don't know how it could possibly be done call it a 'challenge' or an 'exciting opportunity'...
    If you want to confuse people, ask them about 'customers'...
    If you don't know how to do something, 'empower' someone else to do it for you...
    If you can't take decisions, 'create space' for others to operate...
    If you need a decision, call a 'workshop' to 'network' and 'ground
    the issue', followed by an 'awayday' to 'position the elephant in the room' and achieve 'buy-in'...
    Never criticize or boast, call it 'information sharing'...
    Never call something a failure or mistake, its a 'positive learning experience'...
    Never argue, have an 'adult conversation'...
    Here are some helpful ways to get along at the workplace...
    If you can't get your work done in the first 24 hours, work nights...
    A pat on the back is only a few centimeters from a kick in the butt...
    Don't be irreplaceable, if you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted...
    It doesn't matter what you do, it only matters what you say you've done and what you're going to do...
    After any salary raise, you will have less money at the end of the month than you did before...
    The more crap you put up with, the more crap you are going to get...
    You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and wear a lab coat...
    Eat one live toad the first thing in the morning and nothing worse will happen to you the rest of the day...
    When the bosses talk about improving productivity, they are never talking about themselves...
    If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it...
    There will always be beer cans rolling on the floor of your car when the boss asks for a ride home from the office...
    Keep your boss's boss off your boss's back...
    Everything can be filed under "pending."...
    Never delay the ending of a meeting or the beginning of a cocktail hour...
    To err is human, to forgive is not our policy...
    Anyone can do any amount of work provided it isn't the work he/she is supposed to be doing...
    Important letters that contain no errors will develop errors in the mail...
    If you are good, you will be assigned all the work. If you are really good, you will get out of it...
    You are always doing something marginal when the boss drops by your desk...
    People who go to conferences are the ones who shouldn't...
    If it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would get done...
    At work, the authority of a person is inversely proportional to the number of pens that person is carrying...
    When you don't know what to do, walk fast and look worried...
    Following the rules will not get the job done...
    Getting the job done is no excuse for not following the rules...
    When confronted by a difficult problem you can solve it more easily by reducing it to the question, "How would the Lone Ranger handle this?"...
    No matter how much you do, you never do enough...
    The last person that quit or was fired will be held responsible for everything that goes wrong..

Chief Officer
    Blonde and computers

Yesterday I came back to my office from Court. There was a new secretary (a very attractive blonde, of course?) in the office down the hall from me. She flagged me down and asked for help. "My floppy drive won't work, can you help me ?" she asked.
    I told her I'd take a look and proceeded over to her machine, where I found shredded up clear plastic Baggie-like stuff hanging out of her 3.5" floppy drive. While I spent the next 20 minutes getting out her disk and digging out the plastic, I noticed two guys, John and Dave, in the hall trying awfully hard to keep straight faces. Suspecting some mischief, I asked her how the plastic got into the drive.

"Oh, you mean the condom!", she said.

"Condom???", I asked.

"Yes, John & Dave over there told me to always put a condom on my disk before inserting it, to prevent catching viruses."

By this point, John & Dave were roaring, and it was all I could do to keep from joining them. The "condom" turned out to be a standard 3.5" plastic sleeve. I delicately explained to her that a practical joke had been played, and she shouldn't do that anymore, when she asked (as serious as one could be):

"Does that mean I don't have to stroke it ten times or blow on it either???"

Chief Officer
    Magic Window

Two guys are sitting at a bar.

"You know why I love this bar?" asks the first one.

"No," says the second guy. "Why do you love this bar?"

The first guy points at the window, which is six stories above the ground. "It has a magic window," he says. "You jump out of that window, and you can fly."

The second guy just shakes his head. "Shut up."

"No," says the first guy. "It really is a magic window. I'll prove it to you."

So the first guy gets down from his bar stool, runs at the window, jumps out of it, and flies. He flies around the building twice, up and down, and finally comes back in. He walks to his barstool, and takes a sip of his drink. "See?" he says.

The first guy looks confused. He looks at his drink. "I must be drunk," he says.

"Still don't believe me?" asks the second guy. "I'll show you again." He gets down from his stool, runs and jumps out of the window again. This time he performs some impressive aerial acrobatics, spins, flips, dives. When he finally comes back in, the second guy is staring at him, slack-jawed.

"Wow," says the second guy. "A magic window." He gets off his barstool, takes a running jump out of the window, and promptly plummets to his death. The first guy starts laughing.

The bartender comes over to the first guy with a stern look on his face. "Superman, you're a real asshole when you're drunk."

Chief Officer
    Black Panties

Sherry lost her husband almost four years ago and still hasn't gotten out of her mourning stage. Her daughter constantly urges her to get back into the dating world. Finally, Sherry says she'll go out, but doesn't know anyone.
    Her daughter immediately replies, "Mama! I have someone for you to meet."
    Well, it's an immediate hit. They really like one another and after dating for six weeks, he asks her to join him for a weekend in the mountains.
    Their first night there, she undresses as he does. There she stands nude except for a pair of black lacy panties, he in his birthday suit.
    Looking at her he asks, "Why the black panties?"
    She replies, "My breasts you can fondle, my body is yours to explore, but down there I am still in mourning."
    Obviously, he knows he's not getting lucky that night.
    The following night the same scenario. She's standing there with the black panties on, and he is in his birthday suit...except... that he has a black prophylactic over his manhood.
    She looks at him and asks, "What's with the...uh...black prophylactic?"
    He replies, "I want to offer my deepest condolences."

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast