Sweet ......
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

Chief Officer
    A king wanted to go fishing,

and he asked the royal weather forecaster the forecast for the next few hours. The palace meteorologist assured him that there was no chance of rain.
    So the King and the Queen went fishing.

On the way, he met a man with a fishing pole riding on a donkey, and he asked the man if the fish were biting.
    The fisherman said, “Your Majesty, you should return to the palace! In just a short time I expect a huge rain storm."
    The King replied: "I hold the palace meteorologist in high regard. He is an educated and experienced professional. Besides, I pay him very high wages. He gave me a very different forecast. I trust him."

So the King continued on his way.
    However, in a short time a torrential rain fell from the sky.
    The King and Queen were totally soaked.
    Furious, the King returned to the palace, and gave the order to fire the meteorologist.
    Then he summoned the fisherman and offered him the prestigious position of royal forecaster.

The fisherman said, “Your Majesty, I do not know anything about forecasting. I obtain my information from my donkey. If I see my donkey's ears drooping, it means with certainty that...it will rain."

So the King hired the donkey.
    And thus began the practice of hiring dumb asses to work in influential positions of government.
    The practice is unbroken to this date.

Chief Officer
    A blonde goes to

A blonde goes to her local pet shop in search of an 'exotic' pet. As she looks about the shop, she notices a box FULL of frogs.
    The sign says:
    'SEX FROGS' Only £20each! Comes with 'complete' instructions.
    The girl excitedly looks around to see if anybody's watching her. She whispers softly to the man behind the counter,
    'I'll TAKE one!'
    As the man packages the frog, he quietly says to her, 'Just follow the instructions!'
    The blonde nods, grabs the box, and is quickly on her way home.
    As soon as she closes the door to her apartment, she opens the instructions and reads them very carefully. She does EXACTLY what is specified:
    1. Take a shower.
    2. Splash on some nice perfume.
    3. Slip into a very sexy nightie.
    4. Crawl into bed and place the frog down beside you, and allow the frog to do what he has been trained to do.
    She then quickly gets into bed with the frog and to her surprise .. . . NOTHING happens! The blonde is very disappointed and quite upset at this point. She re-reads the instructions and notices at the bottom of the paper it says, 'If you have any problems or questions . please call the pet shop.'
    So, she calls the pet shop. The man says, 'I'll be right over.' Within minutes, the man is ringing her doorbell. The blonde welcomes him in and says, 'See, I've done everything according to the instructions. The damn frog just SITS there!'
    The man . . . looking very concerned, picks up the frog, stares 'directly into its eyes' and STERNLY says:
    'LISTEN TO ME!!
    I'm only going to show you how to do this
    ONE ..... MORE... TIME!!!'

Rocket Recovery Technician
    The king got all wet between the two humpers!!!! HEHEHEHEH, Thanks for the LAUGHS JONY604! Days always go better with a smile and a chuckle!!!!

Chief Officer
    5 Stages of Being Drunk

Stage 1 - SMART
    This is when you suddenly become an expert on every subject in the known Universe.

You know everything and want to pass on your knowledge to anyone who will listen.

At this stage you are always RIGHT.

And of course the person you are talking to is very WRONG.

This makes for an interesting argument when both parties are SMART.

Stage 2 - GOOD LOOKING

This is when you realise that you are the BEST LOOKING person in the entire bar and that people fancy you.

You can go up to a perfect stranger knowing they fancy you and really want to talk to you.

Bear in mind that you are still SMART, so you can talk to this person about any subject under the sun.

Stage 3 - RICH

This is when you suddenly become the richest person in the world.

You can buy drinks for the entire bar because you have an armoured truck full of money parked behind the bar.

You can also make bets at this stage, because of course, you are still SMART, so naturally you will win all your bets.

It doesn't matter how much you bet 'cos you are RICH.

You will also buy drinks for everyone that you fancy, because now you are the BEST LOOKING person in the world.

Stage 4 - BULLET PROOF

You are now ready to pick fights with anyone and everyone especially those with whom you have been betting or arguing.

This is because nothing can hurt you.

At this point you can also go up to the partners of the people who you fancy and challenge to a battle of wits or money.

You have no fear of losing this battle because you are SMART, you are RICH and hell, you're BETTER LOOKING than they are anyway!

Stage 5 - INVISIBLE

This is the Final Stage of Drunkenness.

At this point you can do anything because NO ONE CAN SEE YOU. You dance on a table to impress the people who you fancy because the rest of the people in the room cannot see you.

You are also invisible to the person who wants to fight you.

You can walk through the street singing at the top of your lungs because no one can see or hear you and because you're still SMART you know allthe words.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    See alot of that Singing on the Sidewalks and in Cars going by... Lots of Smart People out there...
    WWJD...!!!

Chief Officer
    The racing-car driver picked u

The racing-car driver picked up a girl after a race, went home with her and took her to bed. He fell asleep only to be awakened suddenly when she smacked him in the face.
    "What's the matter? Didn't I satisfy you when we screwed?" he asked.
    "It was after you fell asleep that got you into trouble," said the angry woman. "In your sleep, you felt my tits and mumbled, 'What perfect headlights.' Then you felt my thighs and murmured, 'what a smooth finish.'"
    "What's wrong with that?" asked the driver.
    "Nothing, but then you felt my pussy and yelled, 'who the hell left the garage door open?'"

Chief Officer
    Spaghetti

A wealthy man was having an affair with an Italian woman for several months. One night, during one of their rendezvous, she confided in him that she was pregnant. Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage, he paid her a large sum of money if she would go to Italy to secretly have the child. If she stayed in Italy to raise the child, he would also provide child support until the child turned 18. She agreed, but asked how he would know when the baby was born. To keep it discreet, he told her simply to mail him a post card, and write "Spaghetti" on the back. He would then arrange for child support payments to begin.
    One day, about 9 months later, he came home to his confused wife. "Honey," she said, "you received a very strange post card today."
    "Oh, just give it to me and I'll explain it" he said.
    The wife obeyed, and watched as her husband read the card, turned white, and fainted.
    On the card was written: "Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti. Two with meatballs, one without."

Chief Officer
    The Lover

A woman takes a lover home during the day while her husband is at work.
    Her 9-year old son comes home unexpectedly, sees them, and hides in the bedroom cupboard to watch. The woman's husband also comes home.
    She puts her lover in the cupboard, not realising that the little boy is in there already.
    The little boy says, "Dark in here."
    The man says, "Yes, it is."
    Boy - "I have a football."
    Man - "That's nice."
    Boy - "Want to buy it?"
    Man - "No, thanks."
    Boy - "My dad's outside."
    Man - "OK, how much?"
    Boy - "£250"
    In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the lover are in the cupboard together.
    Boy - "Dark in here."
    Man - "Yes, it is."
    Boy - "I have football boots."
    The lover, remembering the last time, asks the boy, "How much?"
    Boy - "£750"
    Man - "Sold."
    A few days later, the boys' father says to the boy, "Grab your boots and football, let's go outside and have a game of soccer.
    The boy says, "I can't, I sold my ball and boots."
    The father asks, "How much did you sell them for?"
    Boy -"£1,000."
    The father says, "That's terrible to overcharge your friends like that.
    That is way more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess."
    They go to the church and the father makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and he closes the door.
    The boy says, "Dark in here."

The priest says, "Don't start that crap again. You're in my cupboard now"

Chief Officer
    One weekend, the husband is in

One weekend, the husband is in the bathroom shaving when the kid he hired to mow his lawn, a local kid named Bubba, comes in to pee. The husband slyly looks over and is shocked at how immensely endowed Bubba is. He can't help himself, and asks Bubba what his secret is.
    "Well," says Bubba, "every night before I climb into bed with a girl, I whack my penis on the bedpost three times. It works, and it sure impresses the girls!"
    The husband was excited at this easy suggestion and decided to try it that very night. So before climbing into bed with his wife, he took out his penis and whacked it three times on the bedpost.
    His wife, half-asleep, said, "Bubba? Is that you?"

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast