Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Chief Officer
    I will be back . Hello from Alaska!!!!

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Enjoy the Diversion and the "Outdoors"...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Now I will tell you those are some really good ones jony. I really liked the take back HEHEHEHEHEH I've had a few of those myself!!! AND some catch it's too. The catch it's are hard, but every once in a while you get lucky. THANX for the MANYMANY laughs and days to reflect on them and get another break!!!!!!!

Chief Officer
    Football Tryout

The pro football team had just finished their daily practice session when a large turkey came strutting onto the field. While the players gazed in amazement, the turkey walked up to the head coach and demanded a tryout. Everyone stared in silence as the turkey caught pass after pass and ran right through the defensive line.
    When the turkey returned to the sidelines, the coach shouted, 'You're terrific!!! Sign up for the season, and I'll see to it that you get a huge bonus.' 'Forget the bonus,' the turkey said, 'All I want to know is, does the season go past Thanksgiving Day?'

Chief Officer
    The Other 2 Wishes –

A Blonde Redneck Guy Story
    A Blonde Redneck Guy finds a lamp. He rubs it and a Genie emerges. The Genie tells him he will be granted three wishes. The Guy thinks for a moment and says, 'First, give me a bottomless mug of beer.'
    A mug of beer appears in his hand. He sips it once, then again and the mug is magically refilled. The Guy is thrilled and continues to drink. The mug never empties.
    Then the Genie says, 'And what about your other two wishes?'
    The guy thinks for a moment and says, 'Give me two more just like this one!'

Chief Officer
    A blonde arrived for her first...

A blonde arrived for her first golf lesson and the pro asked her to take a swing at a ball to see how she'd do.
    The blonde did so and completely duffed the shot.
    The pro said, "Your swing is good but you're gripping the club too hard grip the club gently as you would your husband's penis."
    The blonde took another shot and nailed the ball 275 yards straight down the fairway.
    The pro said, "That was excellent!! Let's try it again, only this time take the club out of your mouth."

Chief Officer
    Sorry but things are not well at home I need a bid of time. be back soon

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jony604 View Post
    Sorry but things are not well at home I need a bid of time. be back soon
    take care bud
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Sorry to hear that, take care
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Hang in there jony604 and keep the Faith...!!! Praying and Hoping All will bee Fine SOON...!!
    WWJD...!!!

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast