Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Chief Officer
    Mother superior tells
    two new nuns that they have to paint their room without getting any paint on their clothes. One nun suggests to the other, "Hey, let's take all our clothes off, fold them up, and lock the door." So they do this, and begin painting their room. Soon they hear a knock at the door. They ask, "Who is it?" "Blind man!" The nuns look at each other and one nun says, "He's blind, so he can't see. What could it hurt?" They let him in. The blind man walks in and says, "Hey, nice tits. Where do you want me to hang the blinds?"

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    "Hey, nice tits." LMAO...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Rocket Recovery Technician
    UH were they blonde? HEHEHEH. Me too 4me.

Chief Officer
    Drunk test

A police officer pulls over this guy who's been weaving in and out of the lanes. He goes up to the guy's window and says, "Sir, I need you to blow into this breathalyzer tube."

The man says, "Sorry, officer, I can't do that. I am an asthmatic. If I do that, I'll have a really bad asthma attack."

"Okay, fine. I need you to come down to the station to give a blood sample."

"I can't do that either. I am a hemophiliac. If I do that,I'll bleed to death."

"Well, then, we need a urine sample."

"I'm sorry, officer, I can't do that either. I am also a diabetic. If I do that, I'll get really low blood sugar."

"All right, then I need you to come out here and walk this white line."

"I can't do that, officer."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm drunk."

SIR,,, WOULD you like to rephrase that? HEHEHHEHHH!!

Chief Officer
    Little Johnny's teacher
    gives the class a homework assignment, "Explain the difference between a theory and reality." Little Johnny goes home and is so stumped he asks his sisters ages 21 and 16 for help, and they can't come up with anything either. He then tries asking his father. The father thinks for a bit and replies, "Go to your older sister and ask her if she would suck a guys d~*# Then ask her if she would do it for a million dollars. Then go to your younger sister and ask her the same two questions. Write down their answers and bring it back to me." Johnny says, "Okay," and runs off to find his older sister. He asks her the first question and she responds, "Maybe, if I like him." "Would you do it for a million dollars?" She replies, "Hell yes!" He finds the younger sister and asks her the same questions. Her first reply was "Eeeew, no!" but the second answer was "Yeah, sure." Johnny writes down their answers and takes them back to his father. The father looks over them and replies, "There you go." Johnny asks, "What do you mean?" The father says, "Well in theory we have two million dollars, but in reality we have two C~*#ksuckers."

Chief Officer
    This is the true story
    of George Phillips of Meridian, Mississippi, who was going to bed when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the shed. George opened the door to go turn off the light but saw there were people in the shed in the process of stealing things.

He immediately phoned the police, who asked, "Is someone in your house?" and George said, "No," and explained the situation. Then they explained that all patrols were busy, and that he should simply lock his door and an officer would be there when available.

George said, "Okay," hung up, counted to 30, and phoned the police again.

"Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people in my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I've just shot them all."

Then he hung up. Within five minutes three squad cars, an Armed Response unit, and an ambulance showed up. Of course, the police caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the policemen said to George, "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"

George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"

Chief Officer
    Dear Employees...

Dear Employees:
    It has been brought to management's attention that some individuals throughout the Service have been using foul language during the course of normal conversation with their co-workers.
    Due to complaints received from some employees who may be easily offended, this type of language will no longer be tolerated.
    We do, however, realize the critical importance of being able to accurately express your feelings when communicating with co-workers.
    Therefore,a list of 18 New and Innovative 'TRY SAYING' phrases have been provided so that proper exchange of ideas and information can continue in an effective manner.
    Number 1
    TRY SAYING: I think you could use more training..
    INSTEAD OF: You don't know what the f___ you're doing.
    Number 2
    TRY SAYING: She's an aggressive go-getter.
    INSTEAD OF: She's a f___ing bit__.
    Number 3
    TRY SAYING: Perhaps I can work late.
    INSTEAD OF: And when the f___ do you expect me to do this?
    Number 4
    TRY SAYING: I'm certain that isn't feasible.
    INSTEAD OF: No f___ing way.
    Number 5
    TRY SAYING: Really?
    INSTEAD OF: You've got to be sh___ing me!
    Number 6
    TRY SAYING: Perhaps you should check with...
    INSTEAD OF: Tell someone who gives a sh__.
    Number 7
    TRY SAYING: I wasn't involved in the project.
    INSTEAD OF: It's not my f___ing problem.
    Number 8
    TRY SAYING: That's interesting.
    INSTEAD OF: What the f___?
    Number 9
    TRY SAYING: I'm not sure this can be implemented.
    INSTEAD OF: This sh__ won't work.
    Number 10
    TRY SAYING: I'll try to schedule that.
    INSTEAD OF: Why the f___ didn't you tell me sooner?
    Number 11
    TRY SAYING: He's not familiar with the issues...
    INSTEAD OF: He's got his head up his a__.
    Number 12
    TRY SAYING: Excuse me, sir?
    INSTEAD OF: Eat sh__ and die.
    Number 13
    TRY SAYING: So you weren't happy with it?
    INSTEAD OF: Kiss my a__.
    Number 14
    TRY SAYING: I'm a bit overloaded at the moment.
    INSTEAD OF: F__ it, I'm on salary.
    Number 15
    TRY SAYING: I don't think you understand.
    INSTEAD OF: Shove it up your a__.
    Number 16
    TRY SAYING: I love a challenge.
    INSTEAD OF: This f___ing job sucks.
    Number 17
    TRY SAYING: You want me to take care of that?
    INSTEAD OF: Who the f___ died and made you boss?
    Number 18
    TRY SAYING: He's somewhat insensitive.
    INSTEAD OF: He's a pr_ck.
    Thank You,Human Resources

Good ones as usual JONY, and I know Mr Phillips' feeling, when I told them I had the thieves at gunpoint the needed to come right away it took them about five minutes to find five carloads and the first thing they said was "WHERES THE GUN"? The AK 47 was in the front seat of my truck by then and the truck was locked, I laid it there when the cops came into sight because I knew what they were gonna do.
    Thanks for a good evening, before bed laugh!!!

Chief Officer
    Terrorize Telemarketer

Ways to Terrorize a Telemarketer

1 Tell them to talk VERY SLOWLY, because you want to write EVERY WORD down.

2 Insist that the caller is really your buddy Leon, playing a joke. "Come on Leon, cut it out! Seriously, Leon, how's your momma?"

3 Tell the telemarketer you are busy at the moment and ask them if they will give you their HOME phone number so you can call them back. When the telemarketer explains that they cannot give out their HOME number, you say "I guess you don't want anyone bothering you at home, right?" The telemarketer will agree and you say, "Now you know how I feel!"

4 After the telemarketer gives their spiel, ask him/her to marry you. When they get all flustered, tell them that you could not just give your credit card number to a complete stranger.

5 Tell the telemarketer you are on "home incarceration" and ask if they could bring you a case of beer and some chips.

6 If they want to loan you money, tell them you just filed for bankruptcy and you could sure use some money.

7 If MCI calls trying to get you to sign up for the Family and Friends plan, reply, in as SINISTER a voice as you can, "I don't have any friends... would you be my friend?"

8 Cry out in surprise, "Judy! Is that you? Oh my God! Judy, how have you been?" Hopefully, this will give Judy a few brief moments of pause as she tries to figure out where the hell she could know you from.

9 If they say they're John Doe from XYZ Company, ask them to spell their name. Then ask them to spell the company name. Then ask them where it is located. Continue asking them personal questions or questions about their company for as long as necessary.

10 When they ask "How are you today?" Tell them! "I'm so glad you asked because no one these days seems to care, and I have all these problems; my arthritis is acting up, my eyelashes are sore, my dog just died..."

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast