Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TV Addicted

Route not working

Everything was working perfect two days ago, now says " blocked or expired call provider " checked it and it is not expired with 90 day balance. The only thing different that I can see is that the internet provider lock is ON and it does not let me change to OFF like it was before. Appreciate any feedback regarding this issue.

Reset your route, change your country lock to allow all and try it again.

TV Addicted
    Tried and the only option is ON. When I press to change a window opens with this message "All accounts using mac address authentication must use country and ISP lock." I was wondering if it has to do with a setting in the router.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Strange to see this development concerning the Internet Lock. It is either a new development or a glitch in the setup.

If you send me you access info thru a private message, then I can set that Internet provider lock to OFF and set to All Countries and it usually sticks when I set it.
    Unless something has changed at the service end
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Hi Crazed

I am also having this problem with internet provider locked.

click on my name, Send me Private Message.
    Include your email and your donation credentials
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    I will send you the information in a few minutes. Just to give you an insight view. It is not only one is more than that. All locks are ON and cannot be changed. If a person calls with that problem I change to All countries and do a RESET. That works. But we get a lot of Power Failures and same happens. In one instance the client moved his box to another room in his house and the same happened. I can see the purpose of the lock as an anti theft measure, but is not practical in some settings. I do not understand why OFF option is not available.

@Humk
    maybe try removing the MAC and then set the Lock to Off, if that works then reattach the MAC

@ pgsa1947
    I am working on yours right now.
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by pgsa1947 View Post
    Hi Crazed

I am also having this problem with internet provider locked.
    Your Internet Provider Lock is set to Off (disabled). It saved as Off.
    Your Country is still set to the one you had it as

Check for results now.
    If still blocked then log on to your code and set the Country Lock to 'All Countries'
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    You Know that I thought about that the first time it happened. Did it exactly the way you mention and was able to turn it off. Then my client called a few minute later and to my surprise it was back in ON again. It is like the server does not accept it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast