Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HumK View Post
    You Know that I thought about that the first time it happened. Did it exactly the way you mention and was able to turn it off. Then my client called a few minute later and to my surprise it was back in ON again. It is like the server does not accept it.
    yea, I also just tried that with your code and it did change but then reverted back to On after I re-entered the webpage log-in to check on it.
    I also tried to do it thru my admin access but seeing how these are on account and not separate orders, I could not access it to see that option thru admin access (that's a built in security for account holders).

I was able to set the Country to 'All Countries' thou and it did save as that.
    Try it now for results.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-21-2022 at 10:19 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    It is working now and client has no complaint. It All countries and Lock is ON. The only problem is we are in rainy season. I am no expert, but I think when Power fails and comes back on, then the modem changes DNS IP. That is what Lock ON and OFF responds to, If same modem Public IP changes it sends block message and reset is required. That is my wild guess.

Doesn't it just lock ISP and not IP?

it depends on your modem and company some stay other change really what you pay for when the power is off on modem and comes back on

TV Addicted
    This "Internet provider lock" is driving me crazy. Has me doing RESETs every day. There is no way, it has no option for OFF is on all the time. All my boxes have it ON.

TV Addicted
    There is one thing I want to be clear, None of the box owners with problems have changed Internet Providers. This is happening with the same provider.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I bet it has something to do with the re-vamping of the iptv66 system
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...463#post287463

send in an email to iptv66 administration and explain the problem that has arisen since these changes.

just a note..
    pgsa1947 posted on this thread mentioning same issue and I did fix that, but it was not same issue, not exactly.
    pgsa1947 has the nfps service and not the 66
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12