Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I may be on to something here. But I am just on my way out the door to my work.
    I will continue testing once I arrive back home

It has to do with the nasatv channel.... have you been watching that channel recently tvlarry ?

Until further notice I would suggest to everyone, do not open that channel.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

NBS, what are you saying ? I did not have time to PM him because he contacted me first on the STB Talk site. Please do not inject comments before you know what is going on. This is the third time now you posted on this forum negative comments to me. You are not helping this situation.

Crazed, no I have not been watching. And thank you for all your kind support and suggestions. I can remember one time on the 4500 box I was testing that the system rebooted after looking at that channel for a second though.

That channel is crashing the iptv app on formuler devices
    And last night when I tuned into that channel with the Buzztv X5, it did work but then no VODs or TV Series would work till hours later. I do not know if that was a coincidence with maybe a server issue but the TV series were fine minutes before I checked that nasa channel, then nothing after and then after approx 6 hours I checked again and the TV Series and vods were back and working fine.... but later tonight (after work again) I will tune into that channel again and see what my results are.
    So I will fully test this tonight with a few devices and see.

NBS is trying to get to the bottom of all this too, its frustrating to us too
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-16-2022 at 10:33 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Thank you All ! Sorry about the comment NBS

Larry

so I tried that nasa-tv channel with the 4900 and then checked the TV Series and nothing changed, the Series selections opened and played.
    So that theory is out the window

But that channel is 'funky' regardless
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-17-2022 at 08:27 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567