Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tvlarry View Post
    The BuzzTV4900 and now the Formula Z10 ProMax show this condition. I am at a loss.
    I thought you had the 4500 model tvlarry?
    The 4500 and the 4900 both working with VODs, as are all androids. And you did mention you tried other ISP so this is a mystery seems to be.

Did you send dragonkiller or the admin from zetta site a private message with the info he asked for ?

update: I now purchased the XRS4900 a wonderful box, Live TV setup works perfect, but again no VOD or TV-Series. Brand new in box, default Player setting, the VOD movie list populates, highlight one, press play, spinning circle again in middle of screen. Never plays. Then the Buzz5 app locks up and has to be closed. Same issue with TV Series. My Dreamlink T3 works perfect with the same movie selection from VOD list.
    I sent the info as requested. How can

How can my T3s work on another p7 server for VOD and no Buzzbox here can ?

How can my T3s work on another p7 server for VOD and no Buzzbox here can ?
    that is the mystery, isn't it

The 4900 and all the BuzzTV devices here work fine with LiveTV, TV Series and VODs , thru p7 or any other portal.

I think either Player should work with VODs ( I was wrong, while only Default Player works).
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...RS4900-Players
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-13-2022 at 01:28 AM.

This message is on the link you sent:
    "While the Secondary Player will not work with papiao TV Series or VODs thru the XC API Login method"
    and
    "While the Secondary Player will not work with papiao TV Series or VODs thru the M3U method"
    So, there must be some kind of issue where no Secondary Video Player will work when using papiao.
    Default is what we are all stuck with according to that thread. Mine is not working, I am now curious to

to see who else using papiao on BuzzTV 5 that has VOD issues

This message is on the link you sent:
    "While the Secondary Player will not work with papiao TV Series or VODs thru the XC API Login method"
    and
    "While the Secondary Player will not work with papiao TV Series or VODs thru the M3U method"
    So, there must be some kind of issue where no Secondary Video Player will work when using papiao.
    Default is what we are all stuck with according to that thread. Mine is not working, I am now curious to
    The Default Player does work thou, I test this myself using multiple BuzzTV devices with both Buzz4 and Buzz5 apps, and with the p7 thru to the p1 URLs.. all tested. (BuzzTV XR4000, XRS4500, XRS4900 and the BuzzTV X5)

These Default and secondary Players are preinstalled on the Buzz devices as you know.
    I believe the Default Player is a version of the VLC Player.

You can also install a Player of your own and try that as an External Player.
    Look in the AppStore for the MX Player and try that for results (or other Players).
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-13-2022 at 01:45 AM.

MX-Player-TV App. will play videos linked within that app, when you select choose External Players in VOD settings and you use the MX, error message comes up that the .mp4 video can not play when using VOD or TV-Series p7 Server.
    Tried other players with no results. Leaving the setting to External video player will give a different result when selecting the default internal player after pressing Play with an option to select the VLC external or default player. After selecting the default in this mode you actually get a time bar at the bottom of the screen stuck at 00:00 bottom left & right of screen with a turquoise circle center of screen spinning saying "Loading Video" then times out with error message saying "Can't play this video".
    In your 4900 see if you can select External Video Player, and see what kind of response there is. This has got to be a setting. There are many advanced settings under system Auto-Frame-Rate that may have an issue here. Is there a link to see what the default settings are for these boxes ? thanks

MX-Player-TV App. will play videos linked within that app, when you select choose External Players in VOD settings and you use the MX, error message comes up that the .mp4 video can not play when using VOD or TV-Series p7 Server.
    Tried other players with no results. Leaving the setting to External video player will give a different result when selecting the default internal player after pressing Play with an option to select the VLC external or default player. After selecting the default in this mode you actually get a time bar at the bottom of the screen stuck at 00:00 bottom left & right of screen with a turquoise circle center of screen spinning saying "Loading Video" then times out with error message saying "Can't play this video".
    In your 4900 see if you can select External Video Player, and see what kind of response there is. This has got to be a setting. There are many advanced settings under system Auto-Frame-Rate that may have an issue here. Is there a link to see what the default settings are for these boxes ? thanks
    Did I tell yea that I am drinking Irish Cream on the Rocks tonight ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I saw on the error message from VLC Player that the stream on the p7 server is coming from Port 80 on an IP address, and I did check to see if that port was open and it was, so my hardware is open and the Buzz unit can not play the video from the
    Code:
    http://31.220.40.132:80/movie/myusername/mypassword/28055.mp4
    Now I need to verify somehow that the VLC App settings are correct ?
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 06-13-2022 at 11:47 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast