Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

4500 just setup first time/ no VOD or TV Series

Live Tv works fine indicating server set up correctly

Can not play any VOD or TV Series, only thing I get after selecting Play of the movie is a round white circle going round and round, no video playing. I tried changing video player options from Default to Secondary, same issue.
    Does anyone have any suggestions ?

Maybe its the service u using my friend….

Not the service or Server VOD works on Dreamlink T3

Quote Originally Posted by tvlarry View Post

Can not play any VOD or TV Series, only thing I get after selecting Play of the movie is a round white circle going round and round, no video playing. I tried changing video player options from Default to Secondary, same issue.
    Try external player.

Found on youtube a video showing yo have to wait 7 days to upgrade firmware to Beta Version 5.
    Also my BT remote all of a sudden stopped learning and stopped turning on box, after unpairing and repairing same issue.
    I boxed up the unit and shipping back. This time I will try the new model 4900.
    So far I am not impressed with Buzz, my Dreamlink T3 works fine in all modes.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I had tested with the 4500 model for some time. I do not recall the VODs or Series not working. I would have noticed
    Not sure of which configuration I had working but pretty sure mostly everything worked, at least what i tested with.
    I no longer have the model as it went to a member here on site so I myself can not check it.
    It could be changes to the service but that seems unlikely, and even at that an External Player should have and would have worked as suggested.

Them T3 devices are fine units tvlarry, but they can also come with issues, as personally seen.
    Please do not talk or mention any comparison between the devices, as it most always bias and is mostly always posted in the wrong forum.

I will check the 4900 for the Player configurations, as i do still have one of those. I will post up results asap.
    I have tested the 4900 too already and the results were fine as expected. Not sure what they were thou so will have to go thru the steps again

I had did a test with the X5 model and have since posted that info and with good results there.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-21-2022 at 10:38 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

no problem with vods with 4500 at all kids watch that box they run it with mac address but for me i never use that i run kodi why i do that is for dolby atmos
    Last edited by Marley; 05-21-2022 at 05:30 PM.

Warrior
    No issues with 4500 or 4900 on vod.
    Make sure battery level is good for pairing

Official Support Guy
    Quote Originally Posted by tvlarry View Post

Send me a PM with your public IP address. Use the following website to get it:

https://www.whatismyip.com/

Thank you All

I have since returned the Buzz and bought the Formula Z10 Pro Max
    Using MyTv2 version 10.10.31-5495

DNS 8.8.8.8/ not the issue
    Speed off the chart on Fiber/not the issue
    Setup the box in one state with & without mac address assignment/with & without vpn/ tried everything, but still VOD & TV Series Playback issues, described below. Keep in mind I have several Dreamlink T3 units that work perfect at the same location, no issues with VOD or TV-Series.

Here we go. IPTV login and watching channels work. When selecting VOD, the list populates for first time, select a movie, select "Watch",
    screen goes to function play-pause-ff-rew bar, lower left of the bar should show the time left to play before the movie starts, but is stuck on 00:00:00, the box never reads the header data from the server, then goes to Error Message "Can't Play this Video Please try again later"with a spinning circle. Same issue with TV-Series loading. Then try later in the day, it works! VOD & TV-Series. When it works, if you stop the movie, and select another to test, it works, stop again and try another, then repeats the Error situation.
    Took the box to another state, different IP provider, performed online IPTV reset, TV channels work, same issue with the VOD & TV-Series.
    Hence- its not a IP Provider,DNS,IP,VPN Issue. It's either the version of the MYTV2, or the version of the built in Video Player, or, the IPTV Server. All my Dreamlink T3's in each state work, they DO NOT have a VOD issue and all settings are the same.

The BuzzTV4900 and now the Formula Z10 ProMax show this condition. I am at a loss.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast