Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

The Outfit (2022)

This is a gangster flic, but you wouldn't know it if you dropped in on the film at any given time during.

I liked this film. Our leading character does it well too
    There is some expectation of faith on the viewer's part to belief in some things that take place, but get past that and its a great flic
    One of those twister teaser type flics

The whole film takes place in the three rooms of a Tailor's shop. The Tailor is not a Tailor thou, as he does tell us this fact a couple of times during the flic.
    He is a Cutter and there is a difference between the two.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 05-08-2022 at 06:00 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

iptv
    Thanks crazed, I started watching it but then gave up after a while as it was moving too slow for me

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iptv View Post
    Thanks crazed, I started watching it but then gave up after a while as it was moving too slow for me
    No matter how much I wanna tell yea that the pace does pick up and leads to an exciting finish, but I'd be lying

It pretty much is the same pace thru out the movie.
    I think what attracted me so much was the lead actor and his demeanor. You never know weather what his true agenda is.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa