Thread: mr.

Guru

mr.

how do i remove/delete channels? thanks in advance.

Anything comes from server you can not delete or remove unless you are using a hard copy of m3u then you can modify list. So Mac or username/password option you can not delete or remove only hard copy m3u list can be modified.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    seems we can not get access to the hardcopy anymore. It has been like this a couple months now
    Or maybe it's jus me ??
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I think its you only. I just tried and I was able to download.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    I think its you only. I just tried and I was able to download.
    swing and a miss for me

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

best ever heavy Weight Champion has got to be Iron Mike Tyson
    George Foreman in his hey day as Champ with 40 wins and 37 knock outs still would not have stood up to Iron Mike!

Both George and Mike have a punch that will stop a locomotive !

Ali would have been knocked out in second round against Tyson.

Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-21-2022 at 10:48 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

might be your browser

i agree iron mike is the best ;D
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

Quote Originally Posted by nob0dy View Post
    i agree iron mike is the best ;D
    Seems Mike has had some troubles recently on an airplane. There is footage floating around that ' sorta' shows Tyson punching out some peanut head on a flight.
    Hard to say if the footage is authentic or not thou as it is unclear weather it is Tyson or not, due to bad picture quality.

Seems the father of the person that was on the loosing end of Tyson's blows was quite proud with his boy and the whole episode.
    He was heard saying (with some pride in his voice) ... “My boy just got beat up by Mike Tyson.”

'Jo Mignano, a representative for Tyson, told The Washington Post that the passenger in question threw a water bottle at Tyson even after Tyson told him to leave him alone.'

LMAO... the passenger really is a peanut head after-all .. You do not ever, I repeat, do not ever piss off a man with a punch that can stop a locomotive !

If Mike Tyson tells me to leave him alone, I’m going to damn well leave him alone

Quote Originally Posted by jestrada47 View Post
    how do i remove/delete channels? thanks in advance.
    Ryu has the only possible answer to delete channels... but you could create a favorites category and thus have the unwanted channels removed that way
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-24-2022 at 12:03 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

LoL @ “My boy just got beat up by Mike Tyson.”

i'll have to look around for that footage ;D
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .