Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Log in issues

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Turkey...?!? Thanksgiving isn't for 7 Months yet...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

TV Addicted
    I am still down unfortunately. However I switched my service provider because i have two different internet connections and it connected with the other. Does this mean that other ISP is blocking the connection?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Badbrowne View Post
    I am still down unfortunately. However I switched my service provider because i have two different internet connections and it connected with the other. Does this mean that other ISP is blocking the connection?
    not neccassarly.
    It could be a DNS issue or something along them lines. Try changing the DNS at your router,
    Do an online search at how and what DNS can be used
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Thanks again CRAZED I tried that but no luck is there any way I can get my donation number reset? All my other apps work btw I'm on a dreamlike t3. It still doesn't connect with my regular ISP but connects flawlessly with the other service provider. Which proves to me that my info is correct and intact.

Quote Originally Posted by Badbrowne View Post
    Thanks again CRAZED I tried that but no luck is there any way I can get my donation number reset? All my other apps work btw I'm on a dreamlike t3. It still doesn't connect with my regular ISP but connects flawlessly with the other service provider. Which proves to me that my info is correct and intact.
    delete the server and add it again on your box and see if that helps. use different server slot on your box if possible.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    yes, that;s good advice from Ryu.
    These Dreamlinks are designed with the idea in mind to make the use of M3u Playlist URL method and MAC methods to seamlessly crossover, but it can also mess things up at a connection level.
    Do as Ryu suggested first and then next thing is to try a Playlist slot and enter your code's Playlist URL (which is different then the server's portal URL method).
    With the Playlist it is necessary to remove the MAC that is attached to that code, but with the T3 I do not think you have to remove the MAC at all, if I remember correctly. So that cuts out the need for that step (this functionality goes along with what I mentioned about ease of use when switching between methods).

There is a written guide posted on the methods.
    http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...laylist-option

if that does not work, simply change back to the MAC method, which your info should still be there intact on that T3 and with the MAC still attached, as outlined already.

There is one main advantage of the Playlist method too (the advantage is actually that you could have the two methods ready for use in your server setups) and that is that you can add an EPG URL as well....this is good if the server's EPG is lacking, which it is at times.
    Simply switch back and forth between the two methods at will
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Junoir Member
    dont know if im i the right place been away i get loading error said check connection and url reboot everying thing still no service lost

Quote Originally Posted by weedy View Post
    dont know if im i the right place been away i get loading error said check connection and url reboot everying thing still no service lost
    what box, application, setup are you using? is your donation is still active? have you preform a reset? need more info.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Junoir Member
    wow forgot info it mag 254 was workinglast week im good till november on donations it said check did they url portal ?

Quote Originally Posted by weedy View Post
    wow forgot info it mag 254 was workinglast week im good till november on donations it said check did they url portal ?
    Log into provider site and make sure url matches with your url in your box. Set your country and perform a reset then leave it to all then check for result.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast