TV Addicted

Order valid date

Greeting,
    if i make an order and dont pay until couple of weeks. how long does order stays valid for?
    KB

probably few weeks.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    When you place an order you get a crypto ID address to send funds to.
    These address' are auto generated and each new order gets a new unique address.

If you do not carry thru after you received the address then nothing happens, until funds are sent.

You do not have to use that address if wanting to wait, just ignoring it and starting over is fine.
    That old address means nothing unless it is used. It's like an address written on an empty envelope which has been discarded, it means nothing unless used.

Sure the address is prolly good as Ryu says, but no need to even worry about it if no funds were sent. Simply start over again with a newly generated address, when the time comes.
    Then you can be positive that the address is good

You always want to be positive about these address', because if you send to an expired or incorrect address, then you would loose your coin and nothing can be done about that.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    Thanks guys.
    kb