Thread: cant log in

Junoir Member

cant log in

portal stuck between 6 and 7 even did a reset and changed donation# nothing KEEPS SAYING IM EXPIRED I JUST GOT TWO YEARS ON MY DONATIOM

is you Mac address correct? your new portal url is correct on? set country lock o all and hit reset then try again.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

Junoir Member
    no mac im using kokaleka locked country change donation changed server wich keep giving me 6 and 7 reset still same message

my load up page is ok and Internet, Ethernet is enable but does not connect.

i changed portal's, did software update F1.

did a reset at the IPTV Reset & Rocket Checker.

after loading, the tv screen goes blank and returns to the Page Loading Error message.

advised

fdeida;286572]my load up page is ok and Internet, Ethernet is enable but does not connect. after loading, the tv screen goes blank and returns to the Page Loading Error message.

after loading, the tv screen goes blank and returns to the Page Loading Error message.

advised[/QUOTE]

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phillykid View Post
    no mac im using kokaleka locked country change donation changed server wich keep giving me 6 and 7 reset still same message
    Check results now and let us know
    I will be going off-line soon.

Quote Originally Posted by fdeida View Post

advised
    click on Ryu's name (seen above) and send him Private Message and let him have a look at it
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

advised
    what box or app you are using?
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

advised
    Of course you get that error.You said it doesn't connect to the internet.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    phillykid's issue was fixed. Switching it to the p1 seems to have fixed it, for now... unless further issues arise

big mac, I think it looks like fdeida is saying that he is not connecting to service, but ethernet and internet are ok.

There have been multiple members that are having same issue (with not connecting) ,I see a few recently in private messages and is kinda why I believe fdeida is prolly having same issue.
    Seems the fix can be a Reset and or changing portals, but that is not always a permanent fix, as I been finding out by my inbox

Papaio only allows the user to change portals between two portals BUT admin access will get you all portals.... this is only possible thru nfps codes but
    Rocket codes do not have that option.
    And only admin access will allow changing the portal to any of the 7 available.
    And seems changing away from p6 or p7 helps.

And is why fdeida should send Ryu a private message
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 04-08-2022 at 11:10 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa