Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monty49 View Post
    it does..already checked!Think the pro emulates the mag 200
    yes the Streampro does emulate the 250 and the mag254 emulates the 250 as well.

So the mag plays the VODs okay ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by monty49 View Post
    did the Perfect Player work for VOD?
    it should but I will try it now.

It takes a little longer to setup cause we have to remove the MAC from server and use the Playlist URL in place of the Server URL and some other stuff

Will get started now thou
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Operations Ninja
    So the mag plays the VODs okay ?
    yep works great.take your time crazed.if cant get vod to work will give my buddy one of my boxes for now.

LiveTV and VODs do work thru StreamPro and Perfect Player ... confirmed
    But the PPV movie channels do not.
    TV Series do work.

But with perfect Player it is some work to set up, especially entering that long long Playlist URL
    And if you want an EPG for LiveTV, then you'd need to enter Acid's EPG URL,which is another long one.

And the interface with how the channels and categories are setup is not the best for what we are doing here.

I think maybe we should try the papiao app
    Kokaleka TV
    That one would be more user freindly and have a better on-screen interface for all of this.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?4...es-Kokaleka-TV

If you are familiar with Perfect Player then go ahead and try it, cause it does work.
    But I think the Kokaleka TV app would be better suited, especially if this is for a freind.

download the newest version of the Kokaleka TV from that linked thread (it will be the 'coded' link seen in post #1 on that thread)
    It will be an .apk file so you will have to install it thru your AppInstaller or File Browser. (which are onboard the Pro box)
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-24-2022 at 10:51 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

Operations Ninja
    thanks crazed,i think i will just give him my buzz stick for now so he has the VOD and try the Kokaleka TV app when i have time as i had already looked at that..I dont watch movies so im fine with the streampro for now or my mag254.Will let you know in this thread after i have time to try Kokaleka TV app ,Thanks again for your time and now i learnt more!

Operations Ninja
    got it going with Kokaleka TV,but will give my buddy my mag and keep the streampro in the spare bedroom as he;s in his 70's and likes simple shit so the mag will suit him fine.Thanks again crazed and ryu.i wonder if buzz can send an update to the box so VOD works?

Warrior
    I've messaged the dev

Warrior
    Just to confirm we are talking all the vod and not the ppv?

Warrior
    Is it tv series also?

I never did check the PPV channels thru LiveTV when I had it up thru the StreamPro Emu, so I do not know about them.

But yes, we were talking about the VOD library. The VODs did not work.
    -TV Series did not work either.
    -LiveTV channels work fine (never checked PPV channels).
    - Frank Zappa

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast