Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chief Ninja

nfhsnetwork High school sports streaming question

Hi,

Sorry, but I never know where to post my issues or questions but please move this to the proper place if this isn't it.

I am trying to fins a place to view live High schools sports . here is a site :nfhsnetwork, but looking for one "free" as they say.

I don't know if I can add it to my Buzz 4900 or it needs to be a different service. Please help if you can.

I would prefer to watch on my TV via the Buzz instead on on a small phone or Computer screen,

I am pretty sure that there are many services but I could not find them on my web searches.

Thank you so very much.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Hi,

Sorry, but I never know where to post my issues or questions but please move this to the proper place if this isn't it.

I am trying to fins a place to view live High schools sports . here is a site :nfhsnetwork, but looking for one "free" as they say.

I don't know if I can add it to my Buzz 4900 or it needs to be a different service. Please help if you can.

I would prefer to watch on my TV via the Buzz instead on on a small phone or Computer screen,

I am pretty sure that there are many services but I could not find them on my web searches.

Thank you so very much.
    you should be able to use that on your buzz device. It does show compatible with Android,

Is it an app that they give you ?
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    you should be able to use that on your buzz device. It does show compatible with Android,

Is it an app that they give you ?
    Thank you, it is a website streaming service with a monthly fee. I was looking for a place that I could stream USA High School sports on TV sinc I am not able to attend the actual games anymore.

I figured that with all of the options around that maybe a streaming service would be available.

Thank you

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Maybee Check out the TV Stations where those Games will bee played and see if a Stream or Loco Broadcast might bee available to watch...!!! Maybee something thru Kodi...?!?
    WWJD...!!!

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Maybee Check out the TV Stations where those Games will bee played and see if a Stream or Loco Broadcast might bee available to watch...!!! Maybee something thru Kodi...?!?
    Thank you I try to look at KODI , if you can offer any help that would be great

Thank you

WWJD...!!!

Warrior
    greetings 4me2c be careful where you refer users to get the desired channels since you know that everything in the forum is for papiao. I received a message that I cannot give hints or links to anything free or paid that is not from Papiao. Since the rules are for everyone, not just one person, I'll send you the message jajajajajajajaj

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Maybee something thru Kodi...?!?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    greetings 4me2c be careful where you refer users to get the desired channels since you know that everything in the forum is for papiao. I received a message that I cannot give hints or links to anything free or paid that is not from Papiao. Since the rules are for everyone, not just one person, I'll send you the message jajajajajajajaj
    kodi repositories are a bit different then posting m3u playlists of the same channels that papiao offers. That is kind of a conflict of interest, don't you think ?

Kodi stuff is fair game if the user wants to take the time and effort in finding working add-ons. And if that add-on continues working and etc, etc, etc...
    Posting a direct link to an m3u channel that papiao currently supports is a whole another ball game.

M3U playlists of any kind (except papiao) , are not allowed on this papiao owned site
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by suport View Post
    Don't bother as that Link 4me posted is Inside this Site...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Warrior
    Greetings crazed 9.6
    i never post a m3u list or link to other server all repositories have m3u list not posted by me or any other user and the (hints) part o well jajajaj

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post

kodi repositories are a bit different then posting m3u playlists of the same channels that papiao offers. That is kind of a conflict of interest, don't you think ?
    Repositories have direct m3u list.

Posting a direct link to an m3u channel that papiao currently supports is a whole another ball game.
    Repositories have direct m3u list will have to look at the ch list of that Repositorie

M3U playlists of any kind (except papiao) , are not allowed on this papiao owned site
    Look at the Repositorie m3u list

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast