Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    TV Addicted
    So what do I use now in place of it?

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    did you find the app some place else ?

Here it is
    Code:
    https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952604025
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    ok thanks and what do I use do unzip or load on my GTV?

It will not be a zip file.
    It will be an .apk file and you install it as it is.
    The app (application) would be inside the apk file.
    Think of the apk file as a container for the app. Your device will need a program that is able to open the apk and install the app
    The Z8s have a File Manager which does the job. I do not know about what the GTV has thou.

Download the .apk file and place it as it is onto a storage drive and install in the GTV then open the File Manager.

Below is an exert from one of the links supplied earlier.

File Manager is onboard the Z8
    Includes:
    -Store (storage), Which will show the content of any USB storage device connected to the Z8. If the content is your own downloaded media content saved on that storage device, then it will play right from here.
    -NFS (network connections and sharing).
    -UPnP (network connections and sharing).
    -LAN (network connections and sharing).

You can install .apk files thru the 'Store' option. There is also a method to install multiple apks at same time.
    To batch install apks on the Z8 (and other Formuler devices), create a folder named 'apks' on usb and copy all apks to that folder.
    Insert the USB into the Z8 and then while at the Launcher (home screen), the apk installation wizard will appear automatically.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    ok cool, I will try tonight, thanks for your help.

The info below is from the BuzzTV forum, but it shows a few of the different apps that will install apk/app files. They are not just for the Buzz box.

One or more of these may be on that GTV but you'd have to check on that.
    If not there then there are these and more installer apps and can be found in your Market Place thru your device.

-AppInstaller
    This is where we can install apk files onto the Buzz box.
    Apk files a way to install an application thru USB device drive. Once installed, the APP can be found in your My APPS menu.
    You will need the apk file placed on a FAT32 formatted USB drive.
    Always try to have the USB drive inserted into the Buzz box while the Buzz is powered off.
    If the drive is not recognized, then use the Power icon on bottom right on main Buzz screen and Reboot.
    Then enter AppInstaller again and the USB drive should now be seen.
    Appinstaller does only one thing and that is installing an Application (app) from an apk file.

-File Browser
    Another apk installer.
    If the USB is not seen then again follow above procedure.
    On File Browser's main screen you should see..
    -Local Disk
    -USB drive
    Open USB and you will see the contents of the drive.
    .txt or any files can be opened and seen onscreen.
    .apk files can be installed, just click to install.
    This one can be used to open selected video files as well and be instantly played on command right from this File Manager.

-File Manager
    A mouse is needed to use some functions nicely with this File Manager.
    There are alot of functions in this APP, hence the Manager title.
    Local Device & USB Device are seen here and can be opened.
    Content of USB drive can be opened or installed.

Here we can also see a list of categories (just below where you see the USB Device, use mouse to scroll the page down).

-Large Files
    -Unnecessary Files .. here we can clean up temp files or log files and empty folders.
    -Used APK Files .. here we can remove used apk files.
    -Installed Apps .. here we can uninstalled previously installed apps.
    -All Files .. here we can see storage use by analysis percentages.

There are details and functions to be used in each category (such as deleting used apk files).
    Not necessary but an apk file can be deleted after the application has been installed from it (this saves a small amount of storage space on your Buzz).
    Just do not delete the root path of it.
    APKs in /system/app/ need to stay where they are to function appropriately.
    To see apks on system, follow path mnt/asec
    Many other functions here can be found on the side bar menus, have a look around in them.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?3...-AppInstallers
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    I tried no luck, it starts up, then says this is a older version, then you hit ok, and it boots you out.

Quote Originally Posted by keegster17 View Post
    I tried no luck, it starts up, then says this is a older version, then you hit ok, and it boots you out.
    unfotunatly the newer versions of that particular one will not work (or so they say).

Did you try the other one , the HD version ?

The 2 working versions...
    1. netflix.ninja-2.0_build_295-minAPI21-V2.7 <-- this one is the one you tested already.
    2. netflix_4.16.1_ZJ_HDFix-screensize

That particular build might be hard to find (ZJ_HDFix-screensize)
    But Check the link below. There is more then one page of the variants for that particular build.

Code:
    https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/netflix-inc/netflix/variant-%7B%22arches_slug%22%3A%5B%22armeabi-v7a%22%5D%2C%22dpis_slug%22%3A%5B%22nodpi%22%5D%2C%22minapi_slug%22%3A%22minapi-19%22%7D/
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-16-2022 at 02:03 PM.
    - Frank Zappa

TV Addicted
    thanks but I don't see it there. Maybe I do have to try the other. I appreciate your help.

Quote Originally Posted by keegster17 View Post
    when you say that there is a new version message and you choose 'OK' ... instead choose 'Cancel' and then the app should open
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast