TV Addicted

GTV with smarters App

Guys helping a friend got him a GTV box, I have one as well dedicated mac address for one tv, he has gotten someone to use smarters app, so I don't think the GTV was a good purchase due to having Mytvonline2, correct? I think he wants to have a few devices to run at different times, and once you start doing that I am not familiar with these setups.

one code use at 1 time. using multiple devices at same time with one code will get banned from server.
    you can use multiple device with 1 code but one at a time and you have to perform a reset on provider site whenever you switch your devices.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    yeah, but my real question is, are people with formuler boxes using apps like smarters, does it make sense, when you have tvonline2? I just not sure what my friend is trying to do other than run a few different devices, say on tv or computer, I just advised him on the GTV, as it is a good box, for what I use it for.

if device comes with onboard built in iptv app then it does not make sense to use any other app for iptv unless onboard app is buggy, or dont like app, or third party app has more advantage and works better then built in app....etc.

if want to use third party app then theres no point to spend extra $$ and could just buy generic android device between $20-30 and will work fine with third part app as long app is compatible with OS.
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

TV Addicted
    Thanks Ryu, kind what I thought. like I said, i think he wants option to have multiple setup for his kids, but I don't know the server details he has been offered.

TV Addicted
    Can he switch back and forth, from let say smarters to mytvonline2 ? lets say if only one device is running at the time, then use mytvonline2? We just bought the box, so we might be stuck with it.

if using Mac option then yes you have to reset every time you switch between devices/apps within one device.
    if using username/m3u option then you dont have to reset but make sure one at a time otherwise might get banned from server.
    Last edited by Ryu; 03-07-2023 at 03:41 PM.