Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    get active
    I had a working Vixo 2 box with 1.0.6 firmware, went to Avov website, checked the step by step procedure for updating the firmware. I followed the steps to the letter and now have a Vixo 2 with no firmware update and now it no worky. Strange part is the CSA93Q box with an octa core CPU, 2.4/5ghz wifi, 4K HDR, 3 gbs of rom and 32gb of ram was more than enough to retire the Vixo 2 permanently.
    Last edited by Deadwood; 01-15-2017 at 06:00 PM.

Chief Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwood View Post
    I had a working Vixo 2 box with 1.0.6 firmware, went to Avov website, checked the step by step procedure for updating the firmware. I followed the steps to the letter and now have a Vixo 2 with no firmware update and now it no worky. Strange part is the CSA93Q box with an octa core CPU, 2.4/5ghz wifi, 4K HDR, 3 gbs of rom and 32gb of ram was more than enough to retire the Vixo 2 permanently.
    Where do you find the firm ware version and how do you update it? Thank you.

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by guest View Post
    Where do you find the firm ware version and how do you update it? Thank you.
    you should find what version is onboard thru the menus, maybe the system settings menu.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234