Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Appologies

iptv
    Take Care Crazed and thanks for helping so many here!!!

Bulletproof
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    No need to apologize sir. You are fine. Your love for people and country probably made you upset and that’s ok. Your are great person and dedicated moderator who helps all every day from decades.

I have nothing but tip of hat for you for your love and dedication you have for us.

Take care of your health and we need you here
    Crazed you are one of the best my friend. You see what other's think of you. Take good care and Don't worry about it. .. andkaal

HD stands for Harley Davidson 4wheelin's Avatar
    I know you have all the support from us ,get well and you owe nothing, all of us could use a break from all the shit thats been going on .

i agree with 4wheelin , they couldn't have said it better ;D

took the words right out of my mouth

if you didn't know you have support from everyone including myself , you do now ;D
    knowledge is power , power corrupts all .

@crazed 9.6, you sir, have no apologies to be made. This site is not the same without you, I will miss your daily, minute by minute, contributions.

A word to the wise for all members, today's political interactions, MSM media and social media is designed to keep you coming back or tuned in all day. Eyeballs are profitable and the daily drama keeps eyeballs locked, whether it's RW or LW, DRAMA sells. The best way to sell is to get you emotionally involved so let's not be victims when the media you are viewing is telling you that everyday and all day you are a victim, simply, you are NOT a victim. Don't let them sell you fear, distrust and anger because it makes it easier for any media to get you emotional and opening your pockets.

Remember we are all our country's citizens and united we stand and divided we fall.
    "Glass Half Full Always"

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    wow.. I am speechless. Yes it is true, I am speechless

Thnx for the kind words guys and gals. And the strength I find in them is ausome

I will post a message later tonight or tomorrow about my status and the world around us that is driving me crazy .... I know, I know I am the crazed one, but I am finding in the last few years that there are crazed people that are actually dangerous. I am not one of those.

I did post something yesterday but that was only to finish up my comments on a previous thread. I did not want to leave it with it looking like I did not care, so I did post something, regardless of Doctor's orders.
    I am kidding about the doctor thing, I do not visit any Doctors most of my life and especially not these days

Anyway , I will post a message soon concerning my status

Thnx again people. I am over whelmed
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I hope everyone of yous and us makes it thru all this craziness.
    I know I am no where near in a place as some people of this earth. I wish I had a magic wand that would keep us all save and secure.

I been fighting against lots of things these last coupe years, I been arrested and jailed a total of 3 times in the last two years.Last time was during the Freedom Convoy. I took my Canadian flag and stood in traffic here in my home town. It was silly thing to do as i could have been hurt. I was right in the traffic standing on the center line.
    I had a few shots of Captain Morgans before hand , the Black Morgans. That stuff is potent. The cop that arrested me at first I could tell he had things on his mind as to weather or not charge me with crimanal acts, but when he figured out that I had been drinking well that was his way out. He arrested me for drunkenness which was better then a criminal charge. I never figured none of that out till the next day, what that cop actually did for me.
    I have done things too that were less volatile (didn't get me arrested), like inform my community of whats going on behind their eyes or knowledge.
    It\s a tough thing and makes one question a whole bunch of stuff we were always taught or saw.

I work as a Janitor as some know. I have a stake in the company along with a partner. Before this 'pandemic', two years ago, we had at any given time 20 to 25 employees and had 12 to 21 jobs daily and weekly.It was good.Then all hell broke loose and we had to let all employess go.. as we lost all them jobs. Most all them jobs. We could have kept some employees but the MSM and their fear-mongering made everyone scared.
    We paid all employees every thing we had that we could spare. It helped them to get past a month or two till other revenue came in for them (government false hopes). Most were Mothers and wives, they did not want to take any chances. who could blame them.
    And the business' we had most all let us go, except this one Grocery chain. we had one store of theirs we did 4 nights a week. Now since we have 3 of their stores.
    it is cause I am so amazing at the work I do, they never had a better floor guy
    Okay, that was some bullchit right there but it is partly true

About 6 months ago, one of the store's floor managers told me I would be fired if I did not get jabbed.
    I said I'd come in at night and never see anyone or be in contact with anyone. She said I would not be allowed in the buildings at all.
    this messed me up. If I do not have these jobs, I am done. The stress level has been so high since then and still is, but I do my job and in fact I have never done it better then I have in the last 2 years.
    I have the option to work many hours without the company seeing it on the books, cause I get paid the same no matter what I do. So I do and it shows. They love me.

Ironically I could make trouble because of what that floor manager said to me, but instead the store benefits unknowingly because I work beyond expectations and their stores are looking sweet

Anyway, besides all that about myself, recently we had the Trucker Convoy in Ottawa and that turned attentions. It was responsible for changes. Not just in Ottawa either, they blocked bridges and access points to USA to stop trading. It was a well laid out plan.

Then the government stepped in with a heavy hand, or should I say 'heavy horses' !

And Tamara Lich went to jail too with bail denied and that was an unjust action. The third judge to hear her case saw it as that too. She is 'free' now after almost 3 weeks in jail.
    That felt like we left a man behind. And that was a feeling that our government introduced to us.
    It was devastating

I could carry on and on about things, but...
    Along with many other shenanigans it been a rough couple years.

Anyway that is where I was at these last few months.
    I can't say I am any better place these days, but I do know that there are far worse places as I am sure many of yous have been thru all this.

I am ok. I hope all you guys and gals, my brothers and sisters are ok too. I know some are not
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 03-11-2022 at 04:40 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Great to have you back my friend
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    Is there a couple of posts Missing from this thread...?!?
    WWJD...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Is there a couple of posts Missing from this thread...?!?
    yes there was.
    It was some humor that I thought not everyone would see it as humorous and then a member responded and as I suspected the humor was lost on him/her.
    So to defer from further confusion I deleted the posts (2 of them).
    No harm done and no offense meant, it was just me playing 'goal keeper' again
    - Frank Zappa

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast