Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My Appologies

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    More "Good News"... "Not even two weeks as leader and Trudeau is backing down on his unscientific vaccine mandates & making the disastrous ArriveCAN app voluntary.

Let’s keep going."...

1:50...
    Code:
    https://youtu.be/fBRrZ50a3PA
    yup, but I think this has more to do with the Honorable Brian Pickford and his ongoing cases against the Trudeau government.
    Pierre is doing good too.

Pickford was once the Newfoundland Premier and he is the only remaining living person who had a hand in drafting the Canadian Rights and Freedoms Constitution.
    He is a lawyer now and is and has been taking on Trudeau full tilt

Others too have been taking it to Trudeau. Lots of information is surfacing proving Trudy's crimes.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Wing Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    thnx from us up North.

Unfortunately, we still have a minimum of 3 years and possibly 4 years, with Trudy (Castro Jr) in office until next Federal election
    Not if Singh would get of his ass and vote non confident with the conservatives. After all no one voted for the NDP to give the Liberals a majority. I hope the voters send the liberals into the stone age, lest we forget .

Rocket Recovery Technician
    It is very hard to beat a coalition as strong and controlling as the liberals build when they get power, They remove every person they think will even think about obstructing their agenda form every position they can and replace them. Good luck to you in getting what you want!! Maybe America can become a united continent with all countries being places of Freedom, Safety, and Opportunity for every person that lives there.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Lightbulb

New Interview :

Code:
    https://youtu.be/dZp_vWOoIBY
    WWJD...!!!

to see real changes we have our hopes pegged on our Brand New Alberta Premier, just elected last week. Danielle Smith
    She has already shown her objectives and they are looking very good.

She is a politician thou and we all know what are capable of ,,,, and this is Trudeau's Liberal Canada right now, but we have hopes in Danielle for Alberta
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-13-2022 at 01:48 AM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by crazed 9.6 View Post
    to see real changes we have our hopes pegged on our Brand New Alberta Premier, just elected last week. Danielle Smith
    She has already shown her objectives and they are looking very good.

She is a politician thou and we all know what are capable of ,,,, and this is Trudeau's Liberal Canada right now, but we have hopes in Danielle for Alberta
    I'm super happy that I live in Ontario.Otherwise I would have been screwed in 2013,2016 and 2020.
    This broad is a moron and no one and I mean no one deserves a leader like her.
    Code:
    https://calgary.citynews.ca/2022/07/25/alberta-ucp-danielle-smith-cancer-comments/
    She can go kick rocks for a living.

If Calgary citynews and Rachel Notley say so then it must be true.

What Danielle Smith said was against big pharma and their killer drugs and treatments. So it stands to reason that 'Big Harma's' puppets would tow the line and treat Smith like some kind of monster.

If this is all that it takes to condemn Danielle then we are in a heap of trouble as a people.
    - Frank Zappa

One of the first things Danielle did since taking office is fire Alberta's head doctor Henshaw.
    Henshaw is another muppet / puppet, but no more. Jail time should be next for her.

This came after Danielle's speech about Canadians being discriminated against by their government and all else involved, as never seen before in history.

Now I know Henwsahw will be replaced but not one person but instead by a committee. They will have the same powers as Henshaw did and it may not work out as good as I hope, but just knowing Henshaw is gone is good enough for now.

Danielle Smith is not a muppet puppet... She is a politician thou, so there is that. But we need change and so far so good.
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 10-16-2022 at 04:20 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345