This note is addressed to all iptvtalk members.

Recently there was a thread on site here about what has been happening in Canada. I am the person that started the thread. I did not mean for it to be political but how could it not.
I have not been taking things well lately and with what happened in Ottawa I think I may have lost some of my marbles. I was devastated, upset and angry all at once. I was in tears at one point.
That thread I posted was against house rules but seems I think myself above them rules. And the result was that I disrespected another staff member by my reaction to something said and by doing that and breaking the rules to start the whole thing in the first place, I have disrespected yous all as well.
I had previously sent an apology to the staff member but I also wanted to make it public. Apologies again 4me2c

I needed to tell these details because i wanted to show that indeed I am not fit to be your site moderator, not at this time.
I have decided to take a break from the internet. I need to.

Its not this site here that is my trouble, but I frequently visit social media sites and take it all in.
It has harmed my brain, this I know.

But I will be here frequently as I know some will need to private message me about things to do with codes and etc, which i can access, but other then that I will be off the forums.
The staff here are fully able to handle things without me

So that is why I tell all this, so yous understand why I need to take a break at least till I am mentally fit and why I am truely sorry for my recent actions.

thnx guys and gals
See you in the funny papers