Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: My Appologies

Quote Originally Posted by 4me2c View Post
    Update on Post #26 :

Code:
    https://www.npr.org/2022/09/09/1122122289/canada-s-conservative-party-likely-to-elect-populist-right-winger
    Gotta have a Positive Mind Set...!!!

I'm sure he'll win the party leadership role.
    This is why Castro's son requested the early election this year.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar

Lightbulb

Pierre Poilievre WON. Now the Future Looks Better for Our Friends up North, Hopefully They have someone to Represent Them Now...!!!
    WWJD...!!!

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar
    I am speechless.
    I am so very happy

We would have been crispy fried and done if Charest had a got in !

Now onto Ottawa and unseat Trudy !
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-11-2022 at 01:53 PM.
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Not long ago, I had low hopes for us Canadians. It did not look good at all for us.
    Things have been changing thou. Canadians are waking up in a big way.
    The Trucker Freedom convoy did alot to get us here

Watching the Legacy Media thou, you would not have known.
    they said there were a couple dozen Trucks descending on Ottawa when in fact it was 1000s of trucks and people. The media hid that from the unsuspecting public, among alot of things they hid and/or reported falsely about.

The Truckers gave us the spark we needed. And the private trusted journalists gave us the window to see that
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

I sure hope Pierre Poilievre lives up to our expectations. Not liker O'toole win the trader ship then do a 180 and fallow the Justin Trudeau policies with a few miner changes that never helped Canadains anyway.
    Pierre Poilievre talked the talk now lets hope walks the walk.
    Sorry for the uncertanty but I have grown to be sceptical of all polititions, they all seem to be able to be bought ot thretened into doing what the elites whan then to do.
    The old saying money talks.

Just hoping and praying I am out to lunch!!!
    Last edited by Farmer1; 09-11-2022 at 03:26 PM.
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

yea, my motto for some time is that there is not a good politician in the whole mess of them. There are exceptions I suppose, but they come far between.
    Reason what makes me so happy to see what is taking place now is because I believe it can only be Pierre Poilievre that can beat Trudy.
    In other words, any game plan to oust Trudy, count me in
    - Frank Zappa

I’m have to agree with you on that.JT and his commies need the punt.
    That Freeland gives me the chills.
    Last edited by Farmer1; 09-13-2022 at 02:17 PM.
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

Rocket Recovery Technician
    Good luck to all of you in Canada, I hope you fare better with a supporter of the people than we did in the south. It will be nice to have a country as Beautiful as Canada to have a government worthy of it's people again.

thnx from us up North.

Unfortunately, we still have a minimum of 3 years and possibly 4 years, with Trudy (Castro Jr) in office until next Federal election
    Last edited by crazed 9.6; 09-13-2022 at 12:46 AM.
    - Frank Zappa

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    More "Good News"... "Not even two weeks as leader and Trudeau is backing down on his unscientific vaccine mandates & making the disastrous ArriveCAN app voluntary.

Let’s keep going."...

1:50...
    Code:
    https://youtu.be/fBRrZ50a3PA
    WWJD...!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast