Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Appologies

Transparent Wall Technician crazed 9.6's Avatar

My Appologies

This note is addressed to all iptvtalk members.

Recently there was a thread on site here about what has been happening in Canada. I am the person that started the thread. I did not mean for it to be political but how could it not.
    I have not been taking things well lately and with what happened in Ottawa I think I may have lost some of my marbles. I was devastated, upset and angry all at once. I was in tears at one point.
    That thread I posted was against house rules but seems I think myself above them rules. And the result was that I disrespected another staff member by my reaction to something said and by doing that and breaking the rules to start the whole thing in the first place, I have disrespected yous all as well.
    I had previously sent an apology to the staff member but I also wanted to make it public. Apologies again 4me2c

I needed to tell these details because i wanted to show that indeed I am not fit to be your site moderator, not at this time.
    I have decided to take a break from the internet. I need to.

Its not this site here that is my trouble, but I frequently visit social media sites and take it all in.
    It has harmed my brain, this I know.

But I will be here frequently as I know some will need to private message me about things to do with codes and etc, which i can access, but other then that I will be off the forums.
    The staff here are fully able to handle things without me

So that is why I tell all this, so yous understand why I need to take a break at least till I am mentally fit and why I am truely sorry for my recent actions.

thnx guys and gals
    See you in the funny papers
    "The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater."
    - Frank Zappa

Wing Commander
    Hey man don't be so hard on yourself. The worlds a mess and so are all of us,over the last couple years. You have helped thousands of people here, going to miss your input. Stay safe pal.

No need to apologize sir. You are fine. Your love for people and country probably made you upset and that’s ok. Your are great person and dedicated moderator who helps all every day from decades.

I have nothing but tip of hat for you for your love and dedication you have for us.

Take care of your health and we need you here
    All information provided is for informational purposes only. Use at your own risk.

3 Time Nascar Pool Winner 4me2c's Avatar
    It's OK craze, 4me doesn't mind being Green Again...!!!

Take Care of Yourself and Your Family, They are what's Really Important in Today's World...!!

Don't stay away as there is a Nascar Race this weekend...!
    WWJD...!!!

I can understand you frustration, the last 2 years has had everyone on the edge. It is hard not to say anything when you get so down about what is going on in the country and the world. Your not alone buddy. I know you think of everyone here as family. As family I back you weather I agree or disagree with your opinion. When you are down you need to vent or it can lead to more depression and hostility. That's what family is for to help other through rough times. I'm here for you buddy you can contact me anytime we can discuss thing over a stiff drink. I will not judge you as everyone will always have different opinions. Things that are happening in today's word will affect everyone different.
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

Warrior
    Get well bro!!

Chief Officer
    Hey buddy don't be so hard on yourself all of us have opinions of our leaders/government/life and you are free and allowed to express yours how you see it .
    We live in Canada not Russia. And you apologize to those that didn't agree with your statement ,A wise Craz.....man on this site said to me it takes a man
    to apologize, so take your wisdom and get well and come back your are the back bone of this site 10 years back that i remember . Take care

Last edited by jony604; 02-26-2022 at 08:16 PM.

Bullwhale
    I agree with everyone that posted.It shows the Character of a person that can apologize in public when they feel they wronged some one.I have much respect for you Crazed.In the last few years their has been a lot of us that have felt the stresses and been in the same situation as yourself.So take all the time you need to Heal.
    Last edited by duhhud; 02-27-2022 at 05:16 AM.

Nascar Pool Diecast Winner
    its ok crazed 9.6 and get well brother!

TV Addicted
    get well buddy will be missing you .
    your health is very important.
    and you don't have to apologize

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast