Nymphomaniac Convention

>
    >  A man boarded an aircraft at London 's Heathrow Airport for New York, and taking his seat as he settled in, he noticed a very beautiful woman boarding the plane.
    >
    > He realised she was heading straight toward his seat and bingo — she took the seat right beside him.
    >
    > "Hello", he blurted out, "Business trip or vacation?"
    >
    > She turned, smiled enchantingly and said, "Business. I'm going to the annual nymphomaniac convention in the United States ..."
    >
    > He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting for nymphomaniacs!
    >
    > Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your business role at this convention?"
    >
    > "Lecturer," she responded,” I use my experience to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality.."
    >
    > "Really", he smiled, "what myths are those?"
    >
    > "Well," she explained, "one popular myth is that African-American men are the most well endowed when, in fact, it's the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait.
    >
    > Another popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when actually it is the men of Greek descent.
    >
    >
    >
    > We have also found that the best potential lovers in all categories are the Irish."
    >
    > Suddenly the woman became uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry," she said. "I really shouldn't be discussing this with you, I don't even know your name!"
    >
    > "Tonto," the man said. "Tonto Papadopoulos, but my friends call me Paddy."
    Two of the greatest qualities
    to have in live are:

PATIENCE
    and
    WISDOM

Tonto Papadop, LMAO!!!!!! AKA Paddy!!! Excellent!!!
    "Glass Half Full Always"